Digital Cameras

Do you have any burning questions on your mind of how to do something, or what is a better way? Feel free to ask any questions about web design, programing, and computer related questions, and we'll be more then happy to try and help!

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Digital Cameras

Post by BigGunna »

Hey guys does anyone know about digital cameras? I was looking for one below 300$ with good quality indoor and out, almost as replacement for the 35mm. Another question, Whaddup with the megapixles?
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

If you are looking for a digital camera that is the same quality as a 35mm camera you will need to get a camera that is 3.6 megapixels or better. You can check out some digital cameras here.

That link will give you the option to search for any type of digital camera and get a little review of what they think.

Here's my camera!
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
Nitric
Welcome the N0obie!
Welcome the N0obie!

Post by Nitric »

For something in your price range, I bought the Canon A40 Digital Camera, http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... o&n=502394

I really like it, I also got a larger compact flash card for it so I can take more photos at once, it has been very useful. Also the picture quality is great when I printed some 3x5's and I am sure that the pictures will turn out fine at 8x10 or even bigger.