Mortal Kombat Deception.

Anything relating to the internet, computers, or tech stuff is discussed here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Mortal Kombat Deception.

Post by BigGunna »

I miss just picking up the controler and whooping some ass till you get tired of whooping ass... which is usually at like 3am. The new MK is coming out today, as soon as I get off work I'm going EB.

They took a chance with Deadly alliance and it didn't really work, although I did like it. There just wasn't enough to keep playing for once you got everything. I was also pissed because I could only kill my opponent one of two ways, but they have remidied that. And supposedly this one has online play, so therefore I shalt be kickin ass all night.
Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

was Deadly Alliance the version of MK that had a storyline? Cause I hear that game was the worst out of all of them.

I was never a huge MK fan (too many moves to try to memorize)

Just give me Street Fighter any day of the week and I'll be happy
stand tall, stand proud
every beginning is breaking it's promise
i'm having trouble just finding some soul in this town
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Yeah it was kind of long and dull. But only one fatality per character, I mean come on.

This one is pretty sweet though, I there's a chess version and a tetris like puzzle fighter in adittion to an actual storyline and the regular kick ass fest.
Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

FINISH YOURSELF!

Anyway, I hear they are making a third movie. The second one sucked, so the movie makers are just completely ignoring that and starting anew with MK3. The third one is supposed to have Christopher Lambert in it again playing Rayden, and the rest of the cast from the first movie is on board too (except for the Australian guy who played Kano, since he passed away a few years ago). And it is being directed by the guy who did the Highlander movies. Funny thing about that is, after Highlander 2 was made, they wanted to completely ignore that movie too when they were making Highlander 3. I can't make this stuff up, folks.

The third movie will be called:
Mortal Kombat 3: Devastation
stand tall, stand proud
every beginning is breaking it's promise
i'm having trouble just finding some soul in this town