Enter the Matrix...

Anything relating to the internet, computers, or tech stuff is discussed here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Enter the Matrix...

Post by BigGunna »

72 hours...

Excuse me?

Last time Zion lasted 72 hours

These are some cool cut scenes you'll get in this game. I've had it for about a week now and didn't really get to sit down and play it until today. I was kind of leery about getting it because it had such bad reviews. And those reviews were only too true, but more to that in a second.

This game is pretty cool. It's like your jacked into the movie. For instace the first time I saw an agent I thought he was a sissy. Until I tried try to shoot him. That didn't work so I thought I'd be a Bruce lee Hack like Neo and fight him. He is truly a pain in the ass, oh and if you do kill him he just comes back. And of course in this game there is Bullet time, I don't care what people think but bullet time is still cool in my book. On top of that you can run on walls and throw people across the room and stuff. The real thing that keeps you going however is the story, it's like an interactive movie more than a game. Over an hour of live action footage or so I've heard.

Now lets look at why it sucks. The boss fights so far are too repetitive. Find some cover, shoot the helicopter, kill SWAT for ammo, do it again for 15 min. Also the Game cut scenes in CGI are really bad even on the Xbox (I mean come on they can make round tires now) compared with today's standard in kick ass resolution. The targeting also sucks, the best tactic I've found so far for shooting is go into bullet time and pluck away at the bad guys. Even if you play sniper there is something frustrating about aiming up for a perfect head shot and it doesn't drop him. AI is also dumb they run at you or stand there and shoot (PS I never play less than the HARD mode) The collision detection makes up for that though because if your not practically in someone's face you'll fall short of hitting them. Don't forget to cringe because the Camera work also sucks. And when you get to the cut scenes turn the volume up so you can hear them then turn it waaaaaay down before you blow a speaker.

So in essence, this game play IS the rave scene. But I bet if your a Matrix fan you'll buy it anyway... I did.

i agree with you

Post by Guest »

These are some cool cut scenes you'll get in this game. I've had it for about a week now and didn't really get to sit down and play it until today. I was kind of leery about getting it because it had such bad reviews. And those reviews were only too true, but more to that in a second.

This game is pretty cool. It's like your jacked into the movie. For instace the first time I saw an agent I thought he was a sissy. Until I tried try to shoot him. That didn't work so I thought I'd be a Bruce lee Hack like Neo and fight him. He is truly a pain in the ass, oh and if you do kill him he just comes back. And of course in this game there is Bullet time, I don't care what people think but bullet time is still cool in my book. On top of that you can run on walls and throw people across the room and stuff. The real thing that keeps you going however is the story, it's like an interactive movie more than a game. Over an hour of live action footage or so I've heard.

Now lets look at why it sucks. The boss fights so far are too repetitive. Find some cover, shoot the helicopter, kill SWAT for ammo, do it again for 15 min. Also the Game cut scenes in CGI are really bad even on the Xbox (I mean come on they can make round tires now) compared with today's standard in kick ass resolution. The targeting also sucks, the best tactic I've found so far for shooting is go into bullet time and pluck away at the bad guys. Even if you play sniper there is something frustrating about aiming up for a perfect head shot and it doesn't drop him. AI is also dumb they run at you or stand there and shoot (PS I never play less than the HARD mode) The collision detection makes up for that though because if your not practically in someone's face you'll fall short of hitting them. Don't forget to cringe because the Camera work also sucks. And when you get to the cut scenes turn the volume up so you can hear them then turn it waaaaaay down before you blow a speaker.

So in essence, this game play IS the rave scene. But I bet if your a Matrix fan you'll buy it anyway... I did.

i agree with you about thsi game i played it a couple of times and my friend beat the hole game u and do some good fighting moves in that game. Thats all i wanted to say about the game so far :littleangel: Alisha
sexykiller187
Troll
Troll

Post by sexykiller187 »

i have not played the game but my friends do and i watch them it seems like a pretty kool game is has some nice fighting stuff .well i dont have much to say about the game if so ill wright back O:)