Halo

Anything relating to the internet, computers, or tech stuff is discussed here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Halo

Post by Flamebo »

Me and Bowser spent most a lot of the weekend playing Halo on X-box. Damn I love that game....

Really how many oppertunitys do you have in life to get shit faced drunk and shoot up aliens (especially the little ones that run away yelling for help so you can cold-clock um in the back!)

The controls are way hard to get used to, especially when intoxicated, but once you learn them, they are fun, aiming is always gonna be hard though do to a lack of Auto-aim feature.

I'd love to get 2 X-boxes together someday and have a royal shoot-um-up at Shawns house one day...(So cal one!) would be kick ass to be able to have each team actually FILL a warthog and do battle! Just watch out for my Pistol, I'm telling you its the best weapon in the GAME! just ask Bowser

erK NEI
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Sounds awesome but I am not planning on any more trips down south. Costs too much and I gotta start saving the $. UC Davis is gonna kill me on tuition and fees and the such. It costs about $14000 total per year with everything factored in according to the college web site. $5000 of that is a year's tuition and fees.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

heh living in the ghetto of charelston aka the nuke school baraks rooms did have some advantages I've actually played in full on 16 player games thats right 4 Xboxes, 4 screens, total chaos
when each team has 8 people you can do some great games, but warthogs arn't worth anything with more than a driver and a gunner in em, things are way more interesting when you have 2 in the hog, 1 in a tank, 1 in a ghost, 1 sniper, 1 rocket/shotgunner, 1 guy with the mad scrillz on the grenads, and the 8th guy never has skill anyway so just try to keep him from getting killed so you can own.

16 people team games are mad fun, but I doubt I'll get to play with that many people again anytime soon, but that kind of carnage is great
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world
Schwez
Troll
Troll

Post by Schwez »

well Both you and I know i am GOD at this game so if your rdy for the pain just let me know. I am always down your the one that always chickens out eric.

<--still the undefeated master of Halo - intoxicated or sober preferably intoxicated :twisted:
Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

that's only because you haven't played me yet...
stand tall, stand proud
every beginning is breaking it's promise
i'm having trouble just finding some soul in this town
Schwez
Troll
Troll

Post by Schwez »

haha yea right i don't need to play you to know you'd be pwned!! :twisted:
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »