EverQuest Online Adventures

Anything relating to the internet, computers, or tech stuff is discussed here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

EverQuest Online Adventures

Post by Buzzman25 »

Well, after spending so much time playing EverQuest for the PC my judgment is impartial to that, but thus far I've enjoyed the time that I have been playing it. I know that I will not make the switch from EQPC, as they are calling it, to EQOA for the playstation 2, but I'm glad that I made Beta testing so that I can check out the game, see what I thought, and not have to pay anything to do it!

EQOA will be a great game and I think it will do quite well, but from an old burnt out online MMORPG'er, I think EQPC has really tested my faithfulness in online computer games. Star Wars Galaxies will be coming out soon and hopefully, God willing, I'll make the Beta test so that I can see what that's all about before spending $30+ on buying the game and $12+ per month subscription. There are two more games coming out soon, Shadowbane and EverQuest 2, that I hope to try and see how I like, but I'm really starting to get to a point in my life where I start to ask myself if I want to spend so much time on the computer sitting playing games.

I totally know that I am a gamer and will always play games, but I'm not so sure if I'll make it in the MMORPG world too much longer. The only reason that I'll go into a game is if I have friends in REAL LIFE joining me, and then, they have to be somewhat close or else I get bored real quick. :roll:

Oh well, enough of my rambling. 8)
Last edited by Buzzman25 on Tue Mar 04, 2003 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

What Did I tell you before????
Everquest SUCKS :P
TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

BOW, SQUIRE, BOW!!

Post by TitanicMustSink »

EVER QUEST RULLS

:twisted: !!!AND YOU SHALL BOW TO THE POWER OF THE QUEST AND ITS PLAYERS!!! :twisted:

:BatAngel: :BatAngel: :BatAngel: :BatAngel: :BatAngel: :BatAngel: :BatAngel: :BatAngel:
Person 1: Damn it! I just burnt myself with my cigar?

Person 2: Was it lit?
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

bleh let the game die already it blows
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world
TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

EVER QUEST SHALL NEVER DIE, IT WILL LIVE ON FOREVER

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAHAHA BHAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:nukeme: :x :argue: :explode: :bash: :Asthanos: :blazing: :rudealien: :sniper: :evil: :twisted: :alert:

Leax
Welcome the N0obie!
Welcome the N0obie!

Post by Leax »

it's time to slay the dragon! :blazing:
Leax
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

everquest, blah

FFX is where it's at

meh
stand tall, stand proud
every beginning is breaking it's promise
i'm having trouble just finding some soul in this town
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Fvolfrine wrote:everquest, blah

FFX is where it's at

meh
True, I love Final Fantasy and all the games that come with it. FFX was the only game that I thought rivaled FFVII. The graphics are awesome and the storyline kicks ass. Unfortunately someone stole my FFX along with my Strategy guide and Zer0's strategy guide, so I can no longer play. :cry:
SlimShady
Welcome the N0obie!
Welcome the N0obie!

Post by SlimShady »

I think we need to leave the everquest saga and go back to playing zelda or final fantasy, everquest is the devil. but i dont mind it, i like EQ but please have something like a day job or school to keep you busy the other 2% of your time...

as far as video games go
MADDEN is the BEST GAME EVER next to
Grand Trismo 3, Vice City, The Getaway, Max Payne, Teken 4

woo hoo!! who ever disagrees keep it to your self, for everyone else whos in agreement with me, you can keep too your side of the street, its croweded enough being by my self here. :twisted:
This is me, this is now. that was then, when was that? i dont know how to go back. im over it
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Buzzman25 wrote:
Fvolfrine wrote:everquest, blah

FFX is where it's at

meh
True, I love Final Fantasy and all the games that come with it. FFX was the only game that I thought rivaled FFVII. The graphics are awesome and the storyline kicks ass. Unfortunately someone stole my FFX along with my Strategy guide and Zer0's strategy guide, so I can no longer play. :cry:
What are you guys talking about FFX SUCKED! It's called X cause that's the ony f*kin button you push in the game. I'm not a RPG guy Xenosaga is pretty bad ass, right along with Devil May Cry 2
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

what are you nuts Devil may cry 2 blew, I fell asleep halfway through it and its supposed to be an ACTION game not to mention it only takes a day to beat the thing what a crock
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Hmph really, I only played it for a few hrs. Guess I shouldn't by it then. Oh yeah now they have EQ for the PS2.
TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

I haven't played FFX but I have heard it's good, mainly from you guys, and if it is anything like FFVII then I will like it. Madden is a pretty kewl game, if it's the one I am thinking about, it's the one I played with my uncles. And Max Payne is pretty awsome, but I've only played it a few times, and it was for the computer. And as far as EQ for the PS2, I just wish I had the money to buy a PS2 so that I could play it, cause I wouldn't have to worry about buying a fast enough computer to make it worth wild on EQ.

Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Biggunna wrote:Hmph really, I only played it for a few hrs. Guess I shouldn't by it then. Oh yeah now they have EQ for the PS2.
Dude...read the thread, the PS2 Version is EverQuest Online Adventures. I play EverQuest and did Beta for EQOA.
TitanicMustSink wrote:I haven't played FFX but I have heard it's good, mainly from you guys, and if it is anything like FFVII then I will like it. Madden is a pretty kewl game, if it's the one I am thinking about, it's the one I played with my uncles. And Max Payne is pretty awsome, but I've only played it a few times, and it was for the computer. And as far as EQ for the PS2, I just wish I had the money to buy a PS2 so that I could play it, cause I wouldn't have to worry about buying a fast enough computer to make it worth wild on EQ.
FFX is pretty darn good. I have not really enjoyed the FFX series like I did VII until X, so yeah, it gets my approval. Max Payne is pretty cool, I didn't play it too much but rather watched my brother play, I only played when he couldn't get past a certain part. Let me warn you though...the 3 dream sequences might give you nightmares if you play late at night!