World of Warcraft

Anything relating to the internet, computers, or tech stuff is discussed here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

What race do you prefer?

Orc (Horde)
No votes
Tauren (Horde)
No votes
Troll (Horde)
No votes
Undead (Horde)
No votes
Dwarf (Alliance)
25%
Gnome (Alliance)
No votes
Human (Alliance)
25%
Night Elf (Alliance)
50%

Total votes: 4

TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

World of Warcraft

Post by TitanicMustSink »

WARRING: REALLY BAD SPELLING/TYPOS FOLLOWS!!!

Hey, I know that I have talked to some of you about this, but I have such a bad memory that I, well can't remember. So who here has been sucked into this incredable world of Aliiance and Horde, know as Azeroth (aka World of Warquest, I mean Warcraft) Who out there has converted, who has joined the ranks of role players, or rather role playing gamers.

Alright alright, I will start talking normaly, I was just wonder who was playing, and maybe how long you been playing, what server, what kinda characters you like (race/class/combos) what profections you prefer, if you like grouping/soloing/raiding/pvp/guilding up/actally RP. I don't know, just kinda hopeing to talk some what about it.

I personlay have toons on perenolde, proudmoore, and even one on shadow council. I mainly play allience chars, night elfs are my favorite. I currently have a 27 druid, and a 22 hunter. I perfer the profections that are easily paired (leatherworking/skinning, ect.) I find them to be a lot funnier then most others. I am currently in a guild by find I like soloing or pairing the most, thought I haven't been playing much latly.

Anywho, lets all I have to say for now, lets get some more input, I will check back as much as I can,
Person 1: Damn it! I just burnt myself with my cigar?

Person 2: Was it lit?
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Windrunner:
Sephirum 54 Paladin - Blacksmith / Miner
Sephirit 28 Mage - Enchanter / Tailor
Sephiron 21 Druid - Leathercrafter / Skinner
Sephragonn 19 Rogue - Herbalist / Alchemist

Laughing Skull:
Sephsdead 21 - Enchanter / Tailor
Sephirit 18 Shaman - Herbalist / Miner

I've played a lot of classes and each have their pros and cons. I prefer to group since it gives me people to talk with, but sometimes soloing is nice to. I usually can do both fairly easily.

Basically for me to have the most fun I need to know people in game and have people I can talk to and have fun with. My motto is to play what you want to play and don't listen to anyone else. If you're having fun that's all that counts.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Converted? I was leading the masses! LOL

Windrunner:
Lejeune 52 Dwarf Warrior ~ Mining/engineering

Laughing Skull:
Karama 30 Tauren Shammy ~ Herbalism/Alchy

Laughing Skull is kinda like the personal friends Horde server. I highly recommend you come out and play with us :) I tend to play most the time solo thus I dislike classes that suck at it. As I have been really playing my Shammy lately I really miss playing my warrior (who I haven't played in months LOL) I am not much of a spell caster person but mages and warlocks seem awesome if you know how to play them. I really liked my Hunter alt also. Pets are awesome!

As far as combos of race/class there is no real set. Each race has its own advantages. Orc hunter or warlock is good for the pet bonuses. Undead is good in general for the immunity to undead. Its really what you make of it :)

Total people converted to WoW ~ 8
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Hey was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about a flying mount?

Pernolde:
Carlennia/Druid/Night Elf (leather/skinning)

Clea/Hunter/Night Elf (herb/alcamy)

MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Hummm I have seen flying mounts 2 or 3 times... Someone said it was a special elite mount but I think its a glitch in the game or something. You know land with griffon but for some reason it never shows you get off. That type of thing.

On other news...
I dinged 60!!!
Seph dinged 60 yesterday!
Bash brothers! :twisted:
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

Back in Beta there was a common gryphon bug like that. Basically you bought your flight, jumped on a bird, but never took off. Then you got to run around on a gryphon at super speed. Was cool and annoying at the same time. =p
TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Well I didn't see it myself, my bf was doing raid on crossroads, I believe, anywho, and he said that this horde was on it, got off of it, killed a few people, then got back on it, and left. Not sure if that is till the glitch that you are talking about, but we couldn't understand it. At first we though it was just that, but how could he resummon it? I don't know, maybe I am just not understand what you are telling me.