Tatoos!

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

Tatoos!

Post by Guest »

Who has em! How many? What are they? Where are they? And do they mean anything?

me:

1. blue star on my neck... does not mean anything.
2. blue butterfly like janine lindenmulder's (she is an adult fim actress on the cover of blink 182's enema of the state CD) on my shoulder. Again... does not mean anything.
3. Marilyn Manson's autograph on my thigh. This tattoo means the world to me. Its a great part of my life and the band has helped build my character. It is also a memory of the first time I met Marilyn Manson.

BM25 EDIT: Changed title from"1"
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Just a thought takako, you might want to post better subject lines instead of 1 and 4 so people know what you're talking about. If you do, people might think you're a bot testing out spamming capabilities.

As for me I don't have any tattoos.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Sadly I was only able to get one before my whole life altering events

My eagle on my right shoulder represents a few things to me. It is the sign of the Eagle Scout that took me 8 years to earn but damn it perservance and determination got me there. Given time I can do anything and this is a solid reminder of that. It also represents leadership among a number of other things.

The tattoo I need to get is my Caducus from my Hospital Corpsman days. We call it the oohrah tattoo and it represents our dedication to service and those we fight to protect and save.

Funny tattoo I have always wanted is the zipper line down my scar with the zipper at the bottom so it looks like someone pulled the zipper down on my chest.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

I have 3, currently...

1. Eyes and a butterfly on my lower back. I saw the design when I was 14 and got it tatted when I turned 19.

2.the Baby Phat cat on my right calf. It's just my sexy slinky little Foosa.

3. Dragonfly on my breast bone (hurt somethin' fierce) , I LOVE dragonflies and butterflies, so yeah. It hurt but was worth it.

Next up?
*dragonfly on my foot (shit's & giggles), it'll be tiny, so it doesn't count toward the 2 tat's I have to get before Doug can have more (he just got a back piece done and you guessed it, it's MORE Superman Symbols!!!!)
*Kjærlighet er en kraft av natur (this will be across the back of my left calf)
*a yellow rose between my shoulder blades (me, my sisters and cousin Cass are all getting it, in memory of our grandma who passed away on 4/6 her favorite flower was yellow roses) we have to wait til G.W. turns 18 though (1.5 yrs) she has to be cancer free for 5 yrs before she can be inked or pierced.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

The Stallion, do I need to say more?
-I don't need to prove my Machismo to anyone...I'll just kick their ass.
-Love everyone, trust no one.
-Live life like a sniper, you only get one shot so make it count