Battle Royale

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Battle Royale

Post by dementiastar »

use your favorite handle/sn for this or you can use your real name...We'll see whose monster reigns supreme!

Me vs. Andrea: http://thesurrealist.co.uk/monster.cgi? ... Andrea&a=S

My Monster Profile:
Kera is a Giant Lizard that eats Metal, spits Ice, has a Swirly Hypnotic Gaze, is Wreathed with Flames, and lives Underwater.<BR>(Strength: 10 Agility: 4 Intelligence: 5)<BR><A HREF=http://thesurrealist.co.uk/monster?def=Kera>Unleash your Giant Battle Monster</A>.

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

That's pretty fun, however your numbers change based on who you attack and whether you are the attacker or the attacker. Still pretty fun though. :)
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

I just thought andrea's giant monster was too fitting for her..."easily confused"

Love ya andrea!

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Andrea »

Well hey now, i am not as dumb as i used to be. The cute blonde act stopped working a long time ago and I sorta dropped it. I do dumb things now but that's only because i am a clutz, and that my friends, is out of my control! Love ya too Kera!
Hey i have been calling you off the hook, is your phone alright? You called me a few times and i tried calling back and it always says that you blocked my number? That monster fight isn't cuz you hate me and want to fight me and blocked all my calls? :( j/k..