1st Annual Man-Olympics

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Andrea »

Well it has been a while since I have replied but anywho, Eric N, I am disqualifying you for being so rude... As for the other Eric, I read your reply to her challenge and I thought you said a mouthful. I'm giving you +20 for a good answer and your true outlook on women. I must agree, women ushually go for assholes, but don't worry there are some that do like nice guys. The piece of advice I have for men and women alike is to show you care but also play hard to get sometimes and your relationship will last. I have had very many long-lasting ones and I couldn't have done it without those rules. Respect your women but respect yourself, if that doesn't exsist, then move on.. But I did like your answer Eric what it is to you to be a man (taking care of your family, etc) so good job..

Although I don't know why I judged that, didn't I quit?
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

OK...thus far, i have dubbed Gunna the manliest-man of the forum.

For a while there, I almost thought ol' Flovy was gonna take the cake, but nay...his lack of correspondences knocked him down a few notches.Image

Buzz seemed to have dropped out of this one a while ago, while Flamebo disqualified himself.

If anyone would like to challenge/second my decision, feel free to! I'm open to negotiations. After all, this is a majority vote sort of thing.

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Yeah, I walked away from this contest pretty much around the "Pimp my Ride" question. It was a funny contest in the beginning, but kind of skewed out of proportion. Points given were given arbitrarily, people's feelings bolstered results, and there wasn't really any basis on how the judging was judged, just random number giving.

Really, if this was to be a successful competition, we would have to have predefined contestants and all of them would need to post. Then all of the contestants would be judged together and on a scale of 20 points would be issued out.

For example, let’s say this. You are given a pool of 40 points, with a maximum of 20 points per person, and you have to divvy out those 40 points based on everyone's responses, rather then giving someone 20 points for their initial response, and then liking someone else’s better and giving them 50 points, and then something even better is posted and you give them 265 points.

I just kind of lost heart in the fun and games, so yeah, I'll bow out and let Gunz be the numero uno macho-macho man. Hell, he is anyways even without this competition. ;)

"Thank you everybody for coming...GOODNIGHT!"
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

Hurray for Gunz!

All I havta say is this....

I'm glad I went out like an asshole, rather than the number crunching way Buzz went! =p

PS....can my Title be changed to "Cock" now?
Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Andrea »

Sure! You're a cock!

Yeah I agree, Gunz has replied the most and was mature about everything. He certainly wins the man olympics even though Shawn is right, the whole thing fell to sh*t but maybe some other time we will think of some contest and be organized about it...

What sucks is I was about to give out a poetry contest for the men.. :twisted:

But now it's over...
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

Flamebo wrote: PS....can my Title be changed to "Cock" now?
I much perfer referring to you as "that kid with Cranial-Penile Inversion Syndrome." It's so much more polite than calling you a dickhead. :D

Sorry to be bummer, Andrea. But this contest seemed to be going nowhere fast :?

We will definately have to come up with another contest, soon tho.

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Andrea »

No I wasn't worried or bummed. I think I dropped out as a judge a long time ago anyway because some boys were getting sensitive and threw a tantrum..

But yeah I guess another contest some day, maybe a women one, maybe
another man one.. It doesn't matter..
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Andrea wrote:What sucks is I was about to give out a poetry contest for the men.. :twisted:

But now it's over...
Come on now I can bust a poem out for the hell of it. Gimme something to work with Soy milk, booty, a blank title and you'll get your poem darling.

Cool I won. *Mis...ter America wave* Thank you, shout out to my homies for not letting me ever wuss out and to all of the lovely womenses that came into my life and made it brighter.
-I don't need to prove my Machismo to anyone...I'll just kick their ass.
-Love everyone, trust no one.
-Live life like a sniper, you only get one shot so make it count