Rubbing elbows with celebs.

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Rubbing elbows with celebs.

Post by BigGunna »

Guess who I almost ran into today (again *yawn*) Micheal "Air" Jordan. Not the civil "hey how's it going" type of run in but the "move the hell out of my way old guy" type of run in. He was on his cell and I was checking my wallet, we were on a crash course but saw each other in time to manouver.

The best part was the fact that there was a crowd people sitting and staring cause *gasp* "They get to see Jordan" while I look him dead in the eye, nod, and keep walking. They were amazed at my regular nonchalante attitude with him. I didn't want to shake his hand or chit chat with him. Plus Jordan is a cheap bastard anyway (tell your freinds). I guess I'm really jaded when it comes to celebs cause It's become so common that I just see them as regular people... This time a year back I was in the club talking shit to Mike Bibby of the Sac Kings. Then meeting Adam Corrola while he got a lap dance... No big deal

I think it's just a pet peeve of mine when people drool over celebs. I've met allot of them in my short life, They're just people. You shouldn't put them on a pedestal.

Edit: This was when I was going into work BTW. I just realized it was shortly after I went on a Rant about "his Airness" :P
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I'm soooooooo jaded. Here's why...
I was more excited to see Elanore parked in Valet than seeing celebrities.
Jolt_Commander
Welcome the N0obie!
Welcome the N0obie!

Post by Jolt_Commander »

Hell with the Air man, I want the car!