IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Last night I wen onto my usual AIM name, and it said the password has been changed. I went to see what was up, so I loged onto mrstriker84 and typed in mrstriker187, and there was someone on that name, telling people like Ro that they were me. There were some other friends that thought that was me, I confronted the person, and he claimed to be a 19 year old named Trevor! I then went to check my mail, and the password had been changed on that too! now mrstriker187 and [email protected] has now been hacked by someone pretending to be me! WARNING!!!! Its not me, so don't get pist or butt hurt over someone screwing with me! WARNING, if I find out it was any of you, then I'm going to kill you! This is not funny to me at all, and you will suffer my wrath if it was you.
Have a nice day,
MR.STRIKER
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I still think your password was something like TRAVIS...You know it had to be someone you know. Someone that also knows us ohhhhhh spoooooooooky
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

I think i'll add eric to the list of suspects he seems pretty suspicious right now
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I'm always suspicious, And I would have gotten away with it if it were'nt for you meddling kids and your silly dog...

But I don't give a (you know) about all that. Not enough time to put that sort of effort... Unless his password was TRAVIS, Perhaps TRAIL MIX, maybe FRANK STALLONE, You know what I bet it was SIVART (travis backwards) That's what you get for BREAKING YOUR DIET
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

I've about had it up to here with the breaking your diet comments. lay off the man and show some respect to my friends or Ill be forced to hunt you down and slowly extract your intestines,
unless of course Travis doesn't mind your S#$%
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

Ya know.. I think I might have to believe Bigguna on this one... He doesn't seem like the type who would put much effort into hacking into someone's comoputor and messing up their passwords and stuff.
1. He's got better things to do
2. He doesn't really fit the computer-hacker type
3. If he did hack into someone's computer...it would most likely be a girls
and 4. It's Travis...or should I say ...Travy... :wink: the only thing he's got against him...if this is anything... is this whole diet thing or whatever
All in all, the odds just don't add up for Bigguna to do someting like this and if they did...why would he do it to Travis???
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Hey guys,
It's me Travis. I admit I'm not the sharpest knife in the cupboard...
Gun is one of the collest guys I know, In answer to Ro-

1.If he were to do something like that it would only be to prove that he could do it. And it would take him less than 50 seconds.

2.Yeah he doesn't, but he is really smart, and extremely charming and handsome in a heterosexual ways... Cause I do like girls seriously.The diet thing was a joke. Or at least he can see all the angles. He said once "in order to be a step ahead of me you have to be 3 steps ahead of yourself."

3.He wouldn't do that Girls are to complicated and of a further intellegence.

4.DONT CALL ME TRAVY. He's the only one who can call me Travy because simply... He is DRILL TEAM

5. Because everyone started accusing him so he thought he would do it anyway, But he wouldn't do anything defamatory.

PS: If you hack my password it is automatic Cancer.

You know who else could probably hack my password?
You guessed it.......

<<<<<FRANKIE STALLONE
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Thanks Travis... I don't even feel like calling you Travy today. :D
I don't feel like making fun of you diet...
I think you've suffered enough today. Whoever hacked your (stuff) is probably on his way to Mexico with your credit cards bank statements and what not.

You really should change your password if it's that easy to crack. :P
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

Hey guys,
It's me Travis. I admit I'm not the sharpest knife in the cupboard...
Understatement of the century...
1.If he were to do something like that it would only be to prove that he could do it. And it would take him less than 50 seconds.
I agree with the first part, but there's no way he could do it in under 50 seconds. If you know Bigguna...you know he's basically computer dumb!!! Which isn't a bad thing...don't get me wrong, but being cool and attractive and computer smart are two things that just don't mix...
2.Yeah he doesn't, but he is really smart, and extremely charming and handsome in a heterosexual ways... Cause I do like girls seriously.The diet thing was a joke. Or at least he can see all the angles. He said once "in order to be a step ahead of me you have to be 3 steps ahead of yourself."
Sounds like you really are cquite fond of this bigguna... odly enough (not the fond of bigguna part, just the fond of a guy part, but hey...you "like girls seriously")
3.He wouldn't do that Girls are to complicated and of a further intellegence.
Then what do you want with them??? or should I say, what makes you think we want something with you???
4.DONT CALL ME TRAVY. He's the only one who can call me Travy because simply... He is DRILL TEAM
um.....ok?
5. Because everyone started accusing him so he thought he would do it anyway, But he wouldn't do anything defamatory.
it still doesn't add up...
PS: If you hack my password it is automatic Cancer.
Tell yourself that ...

You know who else could probably hack my password?
You guessed it.......

<<<<<FRANKIE STALLONE
OMW!!! Again with the Frankie Stallone stuf...I thought we were past that...honestly...
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown