all hail the return of Robbie!

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

SuPAfLo
Welcome the N0obie!
Welcome the N0obie!

all hail the return of Robbie!

Post by SuPAfLo »

finally, The Rock, HAS COME BACK! from the desert. God that place sucks. But when we drove by the thirsty children and we poured our bottles of crisp cool refreshing alahambra bottled water out onto the baking desert sand before their towel wearing beady eyes, 00.
, my heart smiled a little wider. What's up to everyone who missed me since i left Tahoe. regretting it every day. but to atone for sending me to hell, the good ol u.s. army is letting me go home for a couple of weeks. probably not till sometime in july, but nonetheless, i'll be coming home soon. Travis has told me that there are a lot of you from back in the day who wanted to say hi, so please e mail me, or post, or do something, and i'll holler at you soon.

C/LT Robbie M. Florentine, XO, Color Guard Commander, Drill Team, (ret.)
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Well, welcome back to the good ole USA posse. I know this post is pointless, being we just got off the phone an hour ago, but hey guy. I needed to make myself have another post. woo woo woo. ahhh off to bed were I will die of cancer.
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

Hey, it's nice to see ya on the forum...how's life treating ya ;-)
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Its good to have you home, more or less, Robbie. I was worried the drill team would have to come over there personally and kick some ass to bring you back. Anyone know Lusitio's status? I know most the Marines from Camp Lejeune are back already and Doug's back from what I know.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted: