Dr. Looooooove is in Da House

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

Sunshine
Troll
Troll

Post by Sunshine »

they are only kool if they are pink fuzzy and you have them arounf the arms and the legs... oh and you cant forget the kama sutra somewhere in there too... unless the only thing you have is hot candle wax...
yah just kidding
Nobody is a virgin. Life screws us all.
Jolt_Commander
Welcome the N0obie!
Welcome the N0obie!

Post by Jolt_Commander »

lmao

I like to hear about problems that other people are having and I sometimes give them the best advise that I can but still tell them that they should try to find the best way to work round their problem. It's nice having ESP in this because I can hear like 10 conversations at the same time and comprehend all of the data and figure out what it revelant to know and what's not. Like "Cherry Coke is good" I wouldn't really need to know for my infomation but something like a solution to a problem that I didn't know would be really nice to know. It's not like it try to eavesdrop just that my mind can enter that much data into my memory in that short of a time. Also sometimes with my ESP I can either see, hear, or feel what the solution is long before the solution is came up with. The ESP gets confusing at times and really weird at others but it's nice most or the time.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Jolt_Commander wrote: Like "Cherry Coke is good".
That is where you are wrong Jolty... Cherry coke is awesome! expecially if you go to Ruby's in SoCal where they do it up with an extra shot of grenadine. I suspect that was the aphrodisiac of jump offs before our time. Could be just because I'm in the mood for Hot august nights...
ImageImage

I digs those throwback 50's diners,and yes I just realized even the Fonz does THE POSE
ImageEyyyyyy!!! This pose is Ubaaa. No... SIT ON IT POTSIE!!!
Last edited by BigGunna on Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by guest »

all bullocks, all you need is confidence get your shit together and never give up. every turn down is a lesson learned to do better with the next.

Don Juan
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Dear Guest,(obviously a young male or a very very clever female because of the whole Don Juan thing. :wink:0

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!! I was this close to deleating your post...Joking, but your'e right. And getting your "stuff" together is never as easy as is seems. So just do you, forget about what everyone thinks all the time and do what YOU want to do.

I know that there are a few of you that need to hear this right now... It's your life, take control and live without regret. Your feelings are just emotion they can't be supressed so easily. So what if they are not fasionable at the present moment. Go with the flow...But you also have to take the flipside of the coin and realize that someone could hurt you without meaning to do so.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

So Dr. Looooove woke up hella early today. Listened to some old records.(old 12 in records yes) I don't know what really sparked this thought but here it goes. I think a relationship (at least in the begining) is a series of business propositions:

I have an idea, since we're both not doing anything, why don't we meet up and do nothing together?

Please call for an appointment, I'll pencil you in.

I think your cute, you think I'm cute, let's pretend to make babies.

I don't lu lu lu lu love you yet. So I'm not signing for shit.

If you break down before my lease is up I trading in for a new model.

As long as we can keep up each others standards there won't be any drama.

Now these are true for both genders. Just a little different in perspective. And if it's not like this... It should be.
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

hmm....that is an interesting perspective
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Here's another one I was sharing with someone earlier. It may be totally out of perspective or whatever but it goes something like this.

Being with someone is like Ice cream. Allot of people love their Vanilla, Which is why someone made Chocolate. One day you might get tired of Vanilla, so you decide to try that chocolate. You like it, you start to spend more time with it. One day Vanilla calls you up and says something like,
"Don't you remember all the good times we had together?"
So you start sneaking around to see Vanilla again. But then Chocolate starts her Drama...
"Why can't you call nobody back? You think you a playa or summin?"
So here you are trying to juggle both of them. One day with Vanilla one day with chocolate. Until one day your just sitting there and Strawberry comes in shaking her ass... And you have a whole new set of problems.

The moral of the story is... Stick to pie. Cause pie is cool like that
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

BigGunna wrote:
The moral of the story is... Stick to pie. Cause pie is cool like that
I heard Pie is easy too not to mention ohhhhhh soooooo good!
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

I would stick to pie...but I don't like pie as much as I like ice cream...so....what can a person do?
Get the best of both worlds and order pie a la mode??
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

I like.......PIE.....

Blueberry.....PIE
Apple......PIE
Boisenberry....PIE

Pie is just so good that we should all eat pie all the time.

But then we would get pie in our face and though it's not a bad thing, it's sticky and I don't want to have to clean it up, so...

I leave you with this...

I like.......PIE!
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Jager

Post by Flamebo »

Heres my perspective.

Chicks are like Alchohol. They look good, they smell good, and when that sweet liquid hits your lips you wanna chug the whole thing! It takes a little time to aquire a taste for it, but once you have it, all you want is more!

Now here's a bit for you beer lovers out there...
Beer might look good to you now, its young and youthful and back in High School you could down several in a day! Beer is good for a fling, you can jump from beer to beer and its too dumb to know the differance...but often this wild ride will leave you with an acidy bile taste in your throat. Now I understand that when your young you feel the need to sow your wild hops and barley...but for your own happiness you need to look for a solid liquor to settle down with.

For a long time I loved this special bottle called Jager, but when I left Tahoe it wasn't plentiful like it had once been. I went to other liquors and sometimes drank more than one in a night, then a little while ago, I tasted Jager again. It still grips me with the stong wave of emotion that once made me love it so. So, I've learned when you love something so much, that will never die. And I guess Jager loves me too, so ya, we're back together. All I can hope is now that I'm older, I'll wind up face down in the toilet less that I used to.

Jager isn't for everyone, but its a big liquor store....and there is some bottle out there for everyone. The one you savor and cherish, and then after its magic is used up, and all thats left is the used shell of a once beautiful thing...you put it on your shelf and admire it for the wonder it once held.

PS..its bad form to bend over a beer and crack it open in front of your old empty bottle.

Eric
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

^^^ That was awesome. It almost brought a tear to my eye.
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Ha ha ha ha ha, I have to give you props on that too. That was pretty funny. ;)
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I'm a total guy...

I can and do actually mess up and say the wrong thing at the wrong time. That doesn't mean that it was right to say what ever I said and even if I appologized for saying something really dumb I'll never live it down for oh... As long as I live.

Have you seen Pirates of the Carribean? Aside from being a totally awesome dude, You'd be suprised that parts of my life are something like the scene when Jack Sparrow sees the lovely women'ses.

"Hello my dear"
*Slap*
"I don't think I quite deserved that"
*to a different lass*Ahh good to see you again...
*harder Slap* Who is she?

If you want to avoid this unpleasent situation do not ever say that a woman.
A. looks fat
B. looks like a slut (learned that one with Shawn watching, *rubs the knot on the back of his head*)
C. Can't do something (doesn't matter what it is cause she'll do it anyway)
and apperentley ...
D. Is not "all that"... because she's some of that(or most of that) followed by a bag of chips, a supersize shake, and possibly a dill pickle

Today I got the shower treatment. Yes I deserved the shower treatment. But I also thought it was kind of funny. It's like high school drama in what is supposed to be adulthood. And to my suprise I haven't actually heard this one since, well ... freshman year of High school.

If you don't know it goes like this:"Just tell him I'm in the shower"WTF??? I'd feel better if she cursed me out or called me a " an insecure, overbearing, psycopathic, dictitorial, egomaniacal, frigid lunatic asshole" cause...

"I ain't frigid"-Major Payne