Team of Destiny and Pre-Paid Legal

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Team of Destiny and Pre-Paid Legal

Post by Buzzman25 »

Howdy hey all, just thought I'd share with everyone some of the things that I'm involved with on the off chance that any of you might be interested.

1. Team of Destiny (ToD)
The Team of Destinyョ is a group of affiliated business owners in the field of Internet business development. Independent Business Owners (IBOs) contribute their energy to creating a business utilizing:
--The power of the Internet
--Many of the proven success principles of franchising. Ultimately, the Team of Destinyョ introduces a chance for anyone to earn, based on performance, the lifestyle of their dreams!

For more info visit http://www.teamofdestiny.com/ and click on guest, you can either watch or skip the flash file it's up to you. Once on the page enter in the password 963738. this will take you to David Simon's web page. He is an upline of mine that knows the business very well.

2. Pre-Paid Legal
Have you ever been in a situation where you wish that you could have talked to a lawyer but shunned the idea because it was too expensive and you were afraid to watch your lawyer turn on the rate meeter every time he saw or spoke to you?

Millions of North Americans are searching for an opportunity; an opportunity to change their lives. Some are looking for time and money, some are looking to make a difference, and some are looking for freedom. Thousands of people just like you have found it with Pre-Paid Legal.

For more info visit http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/joannconner/. JoAnn conner is the point of contact for Pre-Paid Legal, she is quite knowledgeable and is soon to be an area director!

If any of you are interested in either of the two mentioned above, please send me a PM or e-mail.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03