Batman Begins

Are you a movie junkie? Do you know every line from your favorite movies? Come on in and share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Batman Begins

Post by Fvolfrine »

For those of you living under a rock, there is a new Batman movie coming out next year. It stars Christian Bale as a young Batman, and isn't a continuation of the 90's movies, but a complete restart.

It also stars Morgan Freeman, Liam Neesen, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Cilian Murphy and Ken Wantanabe.

Anyway, here is the newly released promotional poster for the movie, pretty friggin' awesome.

And since there is a new Superman movie being made as well (by X-Men director Bryan Singer), it would be fuggin' awesome if the promo poster for Superman was like this one, only with Superman facing right and looking up with a blue sky background. Just my thoughts...
stand tall, stand proud
every beginning is breaking it's promise
i'm having trouble just finding some soul in this town
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

:: Crawls out from under his rock ::

Cool, hopefully this will be better then some of the batman burnouts. Also, I like your superman idea, would go well in tandium if they were coming out the same time, but then again, if it's not the same people making it, someone could be pissed that they imitated Batman's poster. /shrug
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Sweet... I'm going back to my rock now guys.
-I don't need to prove my Machismo to anyone...I'll just kick their ass.
-Love everyone, trust no one.
-Live life like a sniper, you only get one shot so make it count
Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

so of course, the movie came out on Wednesday. I saw it Wednesday night and again on Friday night. And my verdict is . . .

I love it. This movie is brilliant, the perfect comic book movie, but not just as a comic book movie, it's just a great movie. This is the movie that all comic book movies should aspire to be like.

I can't believe it's been more than 6 months since my first post about this, but it has been more than worth the wait. If you haven't seen it, go tonight.

I think I will too.
stand tall, stand proud
every beginning is breaking it's promise
i'm having trouble just finding some soul in this town