LOOKIE HERE!

Anything interesting been happening around you? Anything in world news that you find interesting? Share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

LOOKIE HERE!

Post by dementiastar »

hopefully this won't cause such a stir as my last link-up post. It's not so bad, i guess. It just opened my eyes. Too bad I;m not disciplined enough to go strictly vegan. (*tho I was still left uneasy*)
http://www.veganhardcore.de/cgi-bin/fas ... /veganinfo

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Yummy... Well I've been into the whole soy milk and I oppose most pork products. However I Still.... want my babyback babyback babyback..
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

I was a vegetarian for almost 2 years, then the alluring aroma of steak drifted towards me and I was in love. I like soy milk and organic products, but I just can't give up meat, it's just too damn good.
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

BigGunna wrote:Yummy... Well I've been into the whole soy milk and I oppose most pork products. However I Still.... want my babyback babyback babyback..
If you EVER sing that song again..i used to work there and they are sadists! SADISTS I TELL YOU!
And I would drink soy milk..if i weren't allergic to soy. Well, i was wheni was a kid..someone sneak me a glass don't tellme it's soy and see if i can tell the difference..then tell me. :D

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

You know after reading the article I'm reminded of my Grandfathers' farm. He had acres of grapes and an orange grove, but also several farm animals like chickens, cows, pigs (DUDE... He had a Goat too!) I remember when we used to go there for the Summer and we would feed the animals Through the cage. Well he also had this Bull, a real tough SOB Well one day he decided that it was getting old so...(Graphic violence) (really gross bloody image)... Well it wasn't such a happy moment but it was the way of life. You can't really feel bad about it because they were never born to be free (Do goats go to Heaven?) . Wouldn't a flower plucked from the earth suffer as much for it's beauty as a cow did for your hunger? I don't mind someone's choice for it but the whole "Ethics" thing is blown way out of proportion.
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

In the words of Grant...

WHATEVER
DOT
COM

I don't care what a person choses to do when it comes to what they eat. I am a person who likes to eat meat and will eat meat until I die, damn cholesterol!

Speaking scientifically though, I must say that Homo-sapiens are Omnivores. This means we eat both meat and plants. We have molars that are flat that are used to grind and chow up our plant foods so that they may be swallowed and processed. We also have incisors and K9's that allow us to tear and shear meats.

Since God gave us the best of both worlds I will be eating both.

I do feel for the animals and wish only that if we are going to kill something for food, that we use everything that the animal has in it's body and waste nothing.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

i was merely feeling for the ones being grown on those farms...the haggard life they live all for human pleasure. As I said before, i'm not dicsiplined enough to NOT eat meat.

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Buzzman25 wrote:Since God gave us the best of both worlds I will be eating both.
Amen Brother Poulen *Does THE POSE*

PS I still... Want my babyback babyback babyback
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

BigGunna wrote: PS I still... Want my babyback babyback babyback
you want to die?

Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

Serve up the sausage and piss on the lettuce we're having a barbeque!

Kill some more cattle Ma, the dogs need some ground beef!

EAT MEAT NOT RUFFAGE! LONG LIVE THE CARNIVORE!
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

dementiastar wrote:i was merely feeling for the ones being grown on those farms...the haggard life they live all for human pleasure. As I said before, i'm not disciplined enough to NOT eat meat.
On that I have to agree with you Kera. I don't like how the US's primary food group is meat. I definitely love meat and wouldn't go without it, but we have too many animals locked up in small cages pumped up with super-vitamins that are used like slaves and then sent off to be whacked when they don't suffice the world enough.

I would like to see America be less dependant on meat so that we could lower the number of animal farms for food. There are many reasons for this, but one that I will shoot off before finishing my post is that with all these cattle farms some farmers are being paid to dump out milk onto the ground and then do it again. :roll: On a second note the amount of crap that comes out of their bums has been polluting the earth that they live on which in turns gives them diseases that we in turn eat. :x

/shrug Whatever. Hopefully one day the human race will learn not to be so stupid.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

possbily the most distrubing little fact of them all that i have heard recently, is that come farmers are actually feeding cows useless parts of other cows in their daily food; thus resulting in a little known disease called Mad Cow. (i don't remember the scientific name). The results are similar to that of inbreeding: This form of cannibalism has resulted in a PROTIEN, not a bacteria or virus, that is mutated and actually eats holes in the brain, causing it to resemble a sponge.
And b/c it is not a virus or bacteria, there really is no cure b/c it is not even a living organism.
I don't know how prominent Mad cow is in the US, but I know it kicked the hell out of england and other countries.

MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

If I remember correctly it's illegal to feed cows other cows now, because of the whole Mad Cow, thing. And no there isn't anything you can do about Mad Cow disease, in fact, if you took that protein and put it in Sulfuric acid , it would do nothing to it. So yeah mad cow disease sucks, but HOPEFULLY farmers are not doing gross stuff anymore.
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

Dude, cannibles are cool.....
really though who hasnt wanted to eat their own species?
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

i think flame has mad cow. :lol: