Spring break

Anything interesting been happening around you? Anything in world news that you find interesting? Share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

sexykiller187
Troll
Troll

Post by sexykiller187 »

TitanicMustSink wrote:
sexykiller187 wrote:well hey i dont need to party and yes i'll pay because i'll have to jobs and i'll have some mone to go on rode trip and if not on spring break u know were we can go if u know what i mean.and i'll just smoke cigs k .and dont worry i wont mind pulling over for jersii and sleeping in the motel with her. well u and jersii will have fun if we go u know where right. plus if we go then i'll hvae more money so we and spend money on everything k buy stuff hfor jersii

~alisha
Well, now that you have your seond job it wont be that big of a deal with money, just didn't know if you wanted to wast your money on us, but then again you will be having fun as well. Only you might not get that good of sleep cause Jersii still wake in her sleep, but then again you did sleep in my bed room not to long ago. And why I was saying it didn't matter if we went on spring break or not is cause we don't have school, ya know. Anywho, that's all,

Me and J.

well jamie domt worry about the money if i cared i would have not tell u that i was going to do it k .oh i cold get a good sleep beause jresii dont wake me yup sept in our room befor should know that im a hard sleeper yea i now we dont have school the reason y i said that is because we can go thee when u know who is there right and u will like that
~alisha~
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

TitanicMustSink wrote:I was saying it didn't matter if we went on spring break or not is cause we don't have school, ya know. Anywho, that's all,
Well niether do I, Spring break is a mentality more or less. A time to get the hell out of the house and what not just because it's a great day outside, I'm sure you'd feel that way about it. :D
sexykiller187
Troll
Troll

Post by sexykiller187 »

Biggunna wrote:
TitanicMustSink wrote:I was saying it didn't matter if we went on spring break or not is cause we don't have school, ya know. Anywho, that's all,
Well niether do I, Spring break is a mentality more or less. A time to get the hell out of the house and what not just because it's a great day outside, I'm sure you'd feel that way about it. :D
yea your right it's a great way to get out of the house but's nice out side today in eureka but most of the time it's crapy :D
TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by TitanicMustSink »

Biggunna wrote: Well niether do I, Spring break is a mentality more or less. A time to get the hell out of the house and what not just because it's a great day outside, I'm sure you'd feel that way about it. :D
sexykiller187 wrote:yea your right it's a great way to get out of the house but's nice out side today in eureka but most of the time it's crapy :D
Yeah, I guess that's true, it's just the time that most people get out and go have fun, or so on road trips. Plus, if you have any friends that are still in school that you would like to visit, you can spend more time with them.

Me and J.
Person 1: Damn it! I just burnt myself with my cigar?

Person 2: Was it lit?
sexykiller187
Troll
Troll

Post by sexykiller187 »

yea dont worry where ever we go we will spend time wih everyone jamie
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Well since we can't get everyone together for Spring Break we'll just have to find some other time for everyone to get together! I was working on thinking of a time and depending on if Shawn comes home at the 1st days of June that would seem right around the best time. Of course that will vary depending on everones schedule. I will still have a month of classes left but hell live in Tahoe and so does Eric and Travis, unless people aren't keeping me up-to-date. I know Shawn HAS to come back so Tahoe seems the best gathering spot to date. So Grant don't think we letting you go anywhere else!
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
sexykiller187
Troll
Troll

Post by sexykiller187 »

MaudDib125 wrote:Well since we can't get everyone together for Spring Break we'll just have to find some other time for everyone to get together! I was working on thinking of a time and depending on if Shawn comes home at the 1st days of June that would seem right around the best time. Of course that will vary depending on everones schedule. I will still have a month of classes left but hell live in Tahoe and so does Eric and Travis, unless people aren't keeping me up-to-date. I know Shawn HAS to come back so Tahoe seems the best gathering spot to date. So Grant don't think we letting you go anywhere else!
well me and jamie might go there for prng break yea that seem to be the best time me and jamie sould cme there for that yea everyones schedule is bussy but they can make time damm are u haveing fun at school i'll be going back to school for collage but yea .well i talked to travis a couple of times and i dont think i'v talked t eric but it's all good .well lates
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

College for e has been a blast. Some really fun classes that were a blast of course there have been some really annoying/boring classes as well!
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
sexykiller187
Troll
Troll

Post by sexykiller187 »

MaudDib125 wrote:College for e has been a blast. Some really fun classes that were a blast of course there have been some really annoying/boring classes as well!
ya i can't waite yea there ar annoying/boring classes