Cabin Fever (spoiler)

Are you a movie junkie? Do you know every line from your favorite movies? Come on in and share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Cabin Fever (spoiler)

Post by Flamebo »

Wow.....this movie sucked.

Its the kind of movie thats so bad, I can't wait to see it again. Damn, I gotta watch this shit with Travis....its that bad.

But, I loved how it wound up.

The sweetheart couple is (beep) in the ass, as the girl dies first.

The slut hottie is nekkid for half the movie and is later ripped to shreds by a dog.

The asshole cool guy? After making it all the way through the movie by (beep) everyone else......he gets shot to shit for some random reason at the end....priceless.

The only mistake? The pot smoker camper doesnt make it out...thats (beep).

Other than that, it made no sence....it sucked, but you should watch it, if only to see them titties.
Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Andrea »

This is a movie that will gross you out, not really scare you. i don't know i am the kind of person that gets scared of ghosts, aliens, zombies, etc. Not of rotting flesh if i decide to camp with some friends. Just more of an un-likely situation, Not that zombies are likely but ya know
~Ann
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

I've been saying it for years, and still no one believes me! =P

The Zombies will come...there's a reason I've had that reoccuring dream for the last 10+ years of my life. That or the reds will land...dreams are kinnda sketchy.

Bob
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Its the kind of movie thats so bad, I can't wait to see it again. Damn, I gotta watch this shit with Travis....its that bad.
You should of! I loved the movie, I thought it was so funny, the whole time I sat there and drank water throught the movie. The guy indeed got (beep) in the rear! I loked the guy with the hat! He reminds of a miny MR.STRIKER back in my more youthfull days, back when I was a wee lad.

I really thought the movie was great, I didn't like the dog! I thought you could of done without that. Other than that, it was funny as hell. Well got to go. Keep on keeping on.

STRIKER

Showing the kids of Iraq Cabin Feaver and explaining that is what will happen if they drink our goverments water: Since 2003

P.S If you get the chance rent the DVD and go to special features and check out Rotten Fruit. I just got shot in the head!
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.