--- The Kiss --- Britney, Christina, Madonna, Missy

Are you a movie junkie? Do you know every line from your favorite movies? Come on in and share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

--- The Kiss --- Britney, Christina, Madonna, Missy

Post by Buzzman25 »

Ok, I'm kind of surprised that no one has talked about it, so this leads me to believe that one, you did not see it, two you didn't care at all and found it not worthy of being reported / shared, or three one to all of the performers piss you off and you are plotting their demise.

Whichever way is your route, I'm just curious to hear what you all had to say about it, now that I've gone and done it, and brought it up!

I think what I thought was the funniest was when Britney and Madonna kissed, it flashed over to Justin Timberkale and showed his face. Now I don't know what was running through his mind there, but the picture made me laugh. I'm not trying to knock the guy, but I can only think about what would be going through my mind if I didn't know what was going to happen, and that happened to an ex of mine. :lol:

Heh heh heh, anyways, enough of my sick laughter. In case you missed it I'll share a few pictures with you, including "The Kiss."

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

I actually didn't see this, I think I rented movies that night... I'm not surprised or impressed by it, then again I don't like Christina, she looks like she's on drugs, and started going to a discount hair salon.
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

In the meantime I think its just a ploy to try to get their sales up by attracting attention. At the very last seeing two girls kiss is not something that remarkably unique.

I do find it funny that there is more publicity centered around Britney and Madonna kissing then Christina and Madonna!
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

*yawns at the publicity stunt* I think only the sexually frustrated guys that read Maxim are excited to see this.

Now if Britney,Christina and Maddonna (edited for extreme sexual content and naughtyness) then that would be something worth seeing.