Your either SWAT or your not!

Are you a movie junkie? Do you know every line from your favorite movies? Come on in and share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Your either SWAT or your not!

Post by MaudDib125 »

After catching the movie SWAT last night with the gang all I gotta say is DAMN! It was a pretty good movie. Good action sequences and a decent plot line. Character development was a little lacking. Overall I felt this was a good movie, three and a half stars!
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

I thought SWAT was pretty cool, never seen the original so I can't really compare the two, but I had a good time. The action sequences were pretty cool, lots of explosions, guns, and mayhem. I agree with MaudDib that the character development was lacking, and I think they could have dived a little bit deeper into each of the characters a bit more to give you a more solid background showing you why they wanted to be SWAT and how they got to be.

If you go to watch, notice during the big rig shout out scene, there are several stars that make an appearance as thugs. Some of the people that jumped out were Ice-T, Ice Cube, and Snoop Dogg, or at least that's what I was told. LL Cool J's father at the restaurant was a guy from some show, and the driver at the end of the movie was the chief from the original SWAT movie, or TV show.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03