Pirates Of The Caribbean

Are you a movie junkie? Do you know every line from your favorite movies? Come on in and share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

The only movie that I liked that had to do with pirates was, The Goonies. That is one of the best movies ever made, Chunk was the man. All and all, I think I would rather see a chick flick then go and see this movie
Dude, I think the only reason you liked the Goonies is because deep down you wanted to be chunk. As sad as it is...I can picture you doing the truffle shuffle....

Oh...and no one really gets the Frank Stallone thing Lady Draven, just smile and nod ;-)
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

RoRo wrote:
The only movie that I liked that had to do with pirates was, The Goonies. That is one of the best movies ever made, Chunk was the man. All and all, I think I would rather see a chick flick then go and see this movie
Dude, I think the only reason you liked the Goonies is because deep down you wanted to be chunk. As sad as it is...I can picture you doing the truffle shuffle....

Oh...and no one really gets the Frank Stallone thing Lady Draven, just smile and nod ;-)
First off Goonies simply rocked!

Second I get the Frank Stallone thing. You just have to be more observant and perceptive. Don't ask me to explain it either for it is not mine to explain.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted: