GUESS WHAT

Like to listen to music? Does it soothe your soul? Let us know about the music you like and maybe expand the horizons of others!

Moderator: Super Moderator

Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

GUESS WHAT

Post by Andrea »

I went to the Projekt Revoloution concert and IT ROCKED MY WORLD!
(linkin park, korn, snoop dogg, the used, less than jake and others) Did anyone else go? San Fransisco was their second to last concert on the tour and that's the one i went to.. Sorry I needed to let that out because i am soooo excited still about it..
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

That sounds off da chain gurl. I didn't know about it otherwise I might have hit it up... Although we're going to the 2 Short concert on Saturday which should be fun.

But GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY?

I got some sleep!!! Oh sure you guys may not think that's cool, but trust me, it was almost good as the sushi.
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

BigGunna wrote: ...it was almost good as the sushi.
Dude, you have a fetish with that. You know, there are therapists...or even places in Storey County--[near carson]-- that can help you take care of that problemo. :lol:

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Don't need to go out into windsock land spank you very much.

I don't think eating sushi is a problem. Niether does the certian someone I take out to the buffet. Actually I've never heard anyone say, "You're not taking me to sushi tonight" Nope, NEVER, probably won't ever. :P
Sunshine
Troll
Troll

Post by Sunshine »

Sushi does rock! The first time I had it was a few months ago when my boyfriend's dad took me out to it. I ate everything and liked it. I was proud.
Nobody is a virgin. Life screws us all.
Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Andrea »

OMG SUSHI ROCKS MY WORLD.. I am actually about to go eat some with my mom and i will enjoy it. If i have a problem/fetish with eating sushi than good because i am proud and ain't seeking help!!! This addiction will last and i agree I have never said no to someone who asked me to go!
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

.... that just proves my point!