Rock and Roll Worship Circus!

Like to listen to music? Does it soothe your soul? Let us know about the music you like and maybe expand the horizons of others!

Moderator: Super Moderator

RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Rock and Roll Worship Circus!

Post by RoRo »

Ok, yeah they're a Christian band and I can imagine what you're thinking about them, but I just bought their CD and it's actually not too bad! The best part is, they're from here in Longview, WA (where I live) Well, I guess that doesn't say too much about them :-/ cuz Longview isn't like any place super special, but they are a pretty neat band and if you're interested in upbeat music, you should at least check them out!
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Sorry but I put up with enough Christian Rock at home... Mom has taken a certain liking to it and well I don't really care for it. Course I always liked the harder rock.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
dancindanny
Troll
Troll

Post by dancindanny »

"Course I always liked the harder rock" - Mauddib125

This is why I see you with Blink 182 and Linkin Park shirts? MY GOODNESS you are a hard rockin' fool........WINGER rocks harder than what you typically listen to.

DG out (and right now I'm listening to Cannibal Corpse)
"Thank you very little"
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

dancindanny wrote:"Course I always liked the harder rock" - Mauddib125

This is why I see you with Blink 182 and Linkin Park shirts? MY GOODNESS you are a hard rockin' fool........WINGER rocks harder than what you typically listen to.
uhhhhh dude I said harder rock. Not hard rock. If you don't understand go back to the elementary school English...
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

Ouch, that was harsh....don't ya think Mike??
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

aww hell look who decides to show up again...

heh want to talk hard rock eh... anybody else remember Josh Kant-Wood, and the death metal cristian rock he used to listen too
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world
dancindanny
Troll
Troll

hahah

Post by dancindanny »

Ofcourse I remember Tourniquet, that band is hilarious.

Anyway...
"uhhhhh dude I said harder rock. Not hard rock. If you don't understand go back to the elementary school English." - Mike

Elementary school english teaches not to start off sentences (or even use) uhhhhhhh dude. My point is, if you consider Blink 182 or Linkin Park "harder" than some or even most (because you're making seem as if its THE thing to dig) groups on the Christian rock circuit, then you're a fool. SINCE you like Linkin Park, you probably like Evanescence...suprise, they are a Christian band too (and they really suck).

- DG -

Quote of the Night - "WORD UP!" - Cameo
"Thank you very little"
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

DarksideZero wrote:
heh want to talk hard rock eh... anybody else remember Josh Kant-Wood, and the death metal cristian rock he used to listen too

Whatever happened to Josh Kant-Wood?? He was pretty cool...anlthough I don't really remember him too much
dancindanny
Troll
Troll

JUST a rumor

Post by dancindanny »

I heard he died. Seriously, I was probably in a haze of coke and booze but I remember hearing once he died. But take this with an EXTREME grain of salt.
"Thank you very little"
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Last time I spoke with his mother, I see her on occasion at the college, he was doing well. I can't remember what college he was attending nor where but it seemed like he had things going fairly well. I think she said he's going to try to get into NASA.
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

right on..