Soundtrack 2 Fast 2 Furious

Like to listen to music? Does it soothe your soul? Let us know about the music you like and maybe expand the horizons of others!

Moderator: Super Moderator

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Soundtrack 2 Fast 2 Furious

Post by BigGunna »

Against my better wishes I picked up this album. I hold extreme resentment towards the director of the movie for wreaking a Beautiful Red Saleen Mustang in the movie trailor. But it's good so far as soundtracks go. Usually there is only one cut on the album I might like this one has a few including Luda's Act a fool and Jin's Street racing anthem Peel off Joe Budden Pump it up is on there too. I'll be driving a little faster with this in the system.
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

I lost 5% brain function (and I don;t have much to spare!) when i saw the first movie, so I'll steer clear of any and all things related to a movie designed to sell hondas, and kill dumb kids that think their cars can do the kind of stuff the ones in this movie can.
"We drive really fast, we crash our cars, fight with eachother and F*ck society's ideal image of what a chick should be."

No thanks.

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

HEY!!! I own a Honda!!!!
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I'm sorry Dedi...Not for Kera's great roast but the fact that you actually drive it :cry:
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

I'm sure it's not for the same reasons these people get THEIR hondas...riiiight?

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

As soon as you put a BIGASS spoiler, and a behive muffler on it. You have officially crossed over to the Darkside MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL.
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

No my Honda is the CRV, which is a compact SUV and I needed it to fit a car seat into. Although in a couple months I am selling it to get a 1996 Cranberry red Ford Thunderbird. :D
dancindanny
Troll
Troll

All I know...

Post by dancindanny »

I didn't want to see the first Fast and The Furious and I sure as hell don't want to see the second one. Anyone who is into cars so much that they get mad when people wreck shit they paid for and have nothing remotely to do with the individuals life I just cry for humanity.

I didn't flip when Avril Lavigne smashed that semi-beautiful Paul Reed Smith guitar into that car in that shitty video of hers. I just though to myself "Oh good, its not like she'll ever use it"

~DG
"Thank you very little"
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Re: All I know...

Post by BigGunna »

dancindanny wrote: Anyone who is into cars so much that they get mad when people wreck shit they paid for and have nothing remotely to do with the individuals life I just cry for humanity.
Tears I tell you tears... it was a beautiful Lizstick Red Saleen (replica).

Have you no soul man... or do you drive a Civic?
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

screw the car guns I'd rather have the PRS guitar, they usually make pretty good instriments
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world
dancindanny
Troll
Troll

PRS Guitars...

Post by dancindanny »

Paul Reed Smith USED to make good guitars...nay GREAT guitars. But then came Santanna and Creed's Mark Tremonti and perverted it trying to come out with cheap models that "everyone can afford"

Bullshit, if you REALLY want a decent guitar you'd pay for it. The Paul reed smith I want is a Dragon III. The only left handed model in the ENTIRE world. It runs for about $50,000. I save a little bit everyday for that guitar so I can say I own not only one of the rarest PAul Reed SMith guitars BUT the ONLY left handed Dragon EVER.

But that was a few years back. Now Paul reed Smith guitars (even their custom shop models) suck compared to really well built Ed Roman guitars or Musicmans. If I could get it, I would also own a Peavy Wolfgang Custom...SUPER SEXY VAN HALEN GUITAR. But they aren't availible left handed.

Anyhoot, I don't think anyone really knows how far my passion for disliking PRS guitars go since the majority of my age group and lower didn't know about them until crappy Nu-metal and Santanna started using them all the time.

BUTCH WALKER plays them...but he has for years. I love Butch. I just want to give the thrill of his life, but I don't have the throat yet lol.

-DG-
"Thank you very little"