The Quiet Storm....Make some babies

Like to listen to music? Does it soothe your soul? Let us know about the music you like and maybe expand the horizons of others!

Moderator: Super Moderator

Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

I don't know what music my parents were listening to when I was concieved, but I know that I was born to Our House.

Forget the group name who sings it, but it's the one that goes "Our house, is a very very very fine house, with two cats in the yard, life used to be so hard. But now everything is easy because of you"
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

Biggunna wrote:I think the Frankie thing is kind of funny. You know who else might?
You wouldn't have guessed it!

Image<-------------Rambo, errrr uhh Sly Stallone

Um yeah.....I'm sorry I asked!!! And you know who else is???? You'll never guess!!!!

Good ole Mickey Rooney!!!

"There's no age discrimination in the great golf business! They have senior
tours. There are hundreds of people out of work who could be working. I say
to Bruce Willis, 'Bravo,' I say to Arnold Schwarznegger, 'Bravo.' But what's
wrong with making pictures with Gregory Peck and Charlton Heston?
What's wrong with making pictures with Mickey Rooney?"
-Mickey Rooney
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Hey Ro,
that post was so cool. He was the shit! I like that a great deal. Do you know who else liked it?
You Guessed it!!!!

<--------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank Stallone!!!!!
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Image <<< Does not like Mickey Rooney despite the fact that he can kick his ass while doing it doggy style playing video games *pew pew, die, yeah yeah, pew* And Listening to Luther Vandross.
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

Um...yeah this Frank and Sylvester Stalone thing is going way too far!! And you wanna know who else thinks so???? You'll never guess!!!

Brad Pitt baby!!! Oh yeah!! (sorry about the size of the picture, but a small Brad just isn't satisfactory!!) And don't even try, because none of you can compete with Brad Pitt...it's just not possible 8)
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Hey Ro, there is someone else who thinks Frank Stallone is God's gift to Earth.
Not just that but he thinks I'm funny as hell and thinks I'm the man.
Do you know who it is????
You guessed it.

The Pope!!!
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

And if you look to your left you'll see pluto.....why you ask that you see pluto? Well, I'll tell you! It's because...

WE'VE GONE WAY OFF TOPIC!

So, anymore insight Eric about music to make babies with? :p
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Well my name is not Eric, but I think that the best music to make babies too is still either Barry White, or the Bangles "Eternal Flame" Or Cindy Lauper's "Time after Time" These are really great songs that even give a heartless jerk like me, a loving feeling.
I will still say this. Barry White is still the man!!!!! Him and Al Green and Marvin Gaye!!!!
Do you know who else agrees with me?
You guessed it!!!

Travis Gerrard!!!!!
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I'd have to agree with you .... except for the bangles.

Except it looks like one of the best booty soothers may never sing again!! I'm talking about Luther Vandross of course. He had a stroke last month and doctors say if he does make it he probably won't sing again. In prayer I say we all grab some covasier, a nice peice of high price bootay and listen to my man Luther.
Venus de Tahoe
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Venus de Tahoe »

I think you guys got the important ones, Al Green, Marvin Gaye, Barry White, and Luther Vandross.
But does anyone here like Sade? She's one of my personal favorites. I highly reccommend any of her songs if you're looking for action. ;)
"Nothing's gonna change my world."
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Guess my Sade theme song :wink:
Oh yeah from Sweetest Taboo to By your side .Girl is an aphodisiac.

And how can we forget... The Isley Brothers. Especially on the Eternal Album the song Contagious. Oooooh weeeee! You have to work up to that song, If you just throw it on in the begining it'll ruin the whole mix. And guess what?? They Just realeased an New album on the 6th. I'll write a little review when I pick it up soon. I love the title Body Kiss :colorbounce:
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

MR.STRIKER wrote:Hey Ro, there is someone else who thinks Frank Stallone is God's gift to Earth.
Not just that but he thinks I'm funny as hell and thinks I'm the man.
Do you know who it is????
You guessed it.

The Pope!!!
Man, you're smoking something funky cuz the day the Pope thinks your the man is the day total chaos breaks out on earth and they declare Gweneth Paltro the anti-Christ!
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

[/quote] Man, you're smoking something funky cuz the day the Pope thinks your the man is the day total chaos breaks out on earth and they declare Gweneth Paltro the anti-Christ![/quote]

1st Gweneth is the Anti-christ!
2nd Total chaos breaks out everyday all over the world. We are just too cooped up safely in our homes to notice.
3rd Mr. Stryker is actually a Mormon so getting the Pope's support is very impressive. You best be respectin!
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

1st Gweneth is the Anti-christ!
2nd Total chaos breaks out everyday all over the world. We are just too cooped up safely in our homes to notice.
3rd Mr. Stryker is actually a Mormon so getting the Pope's support is very impressive. You best be respectin!
1) Its spelled STRIKER!!!
2) Yes I'm a Morman, and what do you have to say about it?
3) The Pope is my bitch...
4) Gwenth is the Anti-Christ, I know this.... Her and i use to warship father all the time.
P.S, hey I'm Morman, I cant drink coffee I need to warship someting other than Bel Biv Devoe.
5) This better get on the mofo topic of music real fast, or I'm about to get busy on all of yall!!!
6) I don't care what you all say, Tom Petty is still the best music to make love too, I still have a love of the Rev. Al Green.
As long as music is soft and somewhat cool, it is good to make love too, hell even Ace Of Base was good music to make love too.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Ha ha I can see the Ace of base thing It's a beautiful life *grunts in harmony* Oh oh oh oh

Sure you can make love to anything. But what really gets you in the mood to? Is it the Vocals of the artist or music behind them, maybe even the lyrics. Feel free to list an excerpt or title of the song. That just hits you in that lets get naked part of your mind.