The Quiet Storm....Make some babies

Like to listen to music? Does it soothe your soul? Let us know about the music you like and maybe expand the horizons of others!

Moderator: Super Moderator

dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

you know, at first the Frank Stallone thing was funny. Then..it got old...then it got damn annoying...and now, like a springy door stopper pulled over and over again, you can't help but laugh every time you see it! (only fank stallone doesn't have the cool wobbly sound.)

oh yea, as far as music tomake babies with..(now i'm not a big r+b fan but...) Janet Jackson's Rope Burn is awsome.

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

you know, at first the Frank Stallone thing was funny. Then..it got old...then it got damn annoying...and now, like a springy door stopper pulled over and over again, you can't help but laugh every time you see it! (only fank stallone doesn't have the cool wobbly sound.)

oh yea, as far as music tomake babies with..(now i'm not a big r+b fan but...) Janet Jackson's Rope Burn is awsome.
I still think its funny! Do you know why? Because it gets a rise out of you Ro and Shawn. Thats what makes it funny. I don't say it as often as I use too, but it still is my icon so get use to it :D. This has gone off the subject once again, this has gone to planet X, way out of sight.

I would like to have hot sex to some Crystal Method. "The Band" Techno is the bast to get your grove on to! Go with the beat, screw the lead singer he has about as much talent as fat boy slim! The same lyric over and over again, till you want to drill a hole in your hear with a spoon!
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

right about now...

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Funk soul brother, check it out now! The funk soul brother, right about now, the funk soul brother, check it out now! blah blah blah..... The Rev Al Green is still the man!!!!! And Kera all fudes need to end, join my team.... The winning team, together we will rule the world.

Once again, this has gone off topic, it is not just the backgroung music that does it for me, it is the vocals. If you sound like the classic "GREAT" Biz Markie then i couldn't get hard even if I had concreate mounted to my Tiny Elvis...
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

OOOH.... I just heard a good one by Floetry "Just say Yes". You need to look it up and hear it to appriciate this carmel love making song.