The Sims Online

Anything relating to the internet, computers, or tech stuff is discussed here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

sexykiller187
Troll
Troll

Post by sexykiller187 »

MaudDib125 wrote:Played the game at Shawn's for five minuts and said screw it! It was just alright. I got The Sims for PS2 and that game was a blast. You had to meet certains goals and what not for your characcter and that made it fun until I beat it of course :)
EQ will probly always be my fav game with the Final fantasy Series not far behind!
dam im gonna have to try the game on PS2 well yea EQ is good but i thing it would get boring after a while i nonly plaed it for a while so i dont know that much about the game i only know te basic of the game (lol)
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

sexykiller187 wrote: dam im gonna have to try the game on PS2 well yea EQ is good but i thing it would get boring after a while i nonly plaed it for a while so i dont know that much about the game i only know te basic of the game (lol)
Well if you jump on th cazic-thule server I have plenty of alts that I can hang out with you with. My lowest lvl is a troll thatis lvl 6 from there my alts go up by abut 10 lvs between each. My main is a 56 cleric too. Thus resulting most my alts are tank based classes. Just let me know if you wanna play :) I think the game is a blast!
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
sexykiller187
Troll
Troll

Post by sexykiller187 »

MaudDib125 wrote:
sexykiller187 wrote: dam im gonna have to try the game on PS2 well yea EQ is good but i thing it would get boring after a while i nonly plaed it for a while so i dont know that much about the game i only know te basic of the game (lol)
Well if you jump on th cazic-thule server I have plenty of alts that I can hang out with you with. My lowest lvl is a troll thatis lvl 6 from there my alts go up by abut 10 lvs between each. My main is a 56 cleric too. Thus resulting most my alts are tank based classes. Just let me know if you wanna play :) I think the game is a blast!
damm u are good at that game i wish i had a level 56 yea i'll play with u somethime k well i'm glade u think the game is a blast
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

sexykiller187 wrote: damm u are good at that game i wish i had a level 56 yea i'll play with u somethime k well i'm glade u think the game is a blast
Let me tell you I have been playing for 2 working on 3 years and I am finally a 56. It has been a long road! I couldn't play as much as most due to the military but I play more often now. I'll PM ya a list of my charcters when I get home. I may also be able to twink ya a little depending on the class you choose.
sexykiller187
Troll
Troll

Post by sexykiller187 »

MaudDib125 wrote:
sexykiller187 wrote: damm u are good at that game i wish i had a level 56 yea i'll play with u somethime k well i'm glade u think the game is a blast
Let me tell you I have been playing for 2 working on 3 years and I am finally a 56. It has been a long road! I couldn't play as much as most due to the military but I play more often now. I'll PM ya a list of my charcters when I get home. I may also be able to twink ya a little depending on the class you choose.[/quote

damm u are in the military how much do u play yea t's been a long road o wel send me a pm of your charcters
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

I am not in the military anymore. When I was in I would play on weekends and I had to skip some weekends and what not. So I actually didn't play all that much.
sexykiller187
Troll
Troll

Post by sexykiller187 »

thats cool well what did u do in the military ?
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

that takes us way off topic. I checked with Shawn and you should have full access. Ask me that under the interogations section. If you do not have full access send him or myself a PM and we will fix it.
sexykiller187
Troll
Troll

Post by sexykiller187 »

MaudDib125 wrote:that takes us way off topic. I checked with Shawn and you should have full access. Ask me that under the interogations section. If you do not have full access send him or myself a PM and we will fix it.
yea tha does tae us off the topic well i knw im a member buy i dont think i have full access or i just dont know how to et to te interogations section .