It's been a while..

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

mikekuhel
Welcome the N0obie!
Welcome the N0obie!

It's been a while..

Post by mikekuhel »

Hello all you look at my message of very little popularity, not that I care if I am popular, but hello nonetheless. It has been a long ass time since I have posted something. My life has been hectic the last few months. So cop a squat and read about it, if you want. Anyway, my wife and I had our baby Hazel in July (you can see her in the gallery, along with my wife and me), and it has been a fun learning experience. We are constintly busy with her. But it is really cool to see a little baby that you created, it is unreal. She just got her first shots and she is a little fussy.

Aside from Hazel I managed to get a bad ass chest piece tattooed on me. It isn't done though, just linework right now. It is gonna take a couple of months before it is done. Oh yeah and I got rear ended in my car after work a couple of weeks ago. The chiropractor said that it jacked my neck up and it will take about 6 weeks to get it where it was. Hopefully I get a good sized settlement out of it though. Then I can get more tattooes!!! HA HA HA HA HA!! Oh, sorry.

My wife is almost all healed up from giving birth and is back to work at the evil corporation of Starbucks. She stays home while I work and watches Hazel and then goes to work until 11:30ish at night. I barely get to see her during the week, it kinda sucks. Anywho, that has been my life, if you liked my entry please reply. Thanks
~M!KE
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

Hi I have no freaking clue who you are (sorry! I'm Dedi if you didn't know) but Congrats on your little girl :) I had my second daughter in June, Kyla (you can see her in the gallery too!) .
Sucks that you got rearended, getting in a wreck in general sucks.

Post pics of your tat when it's finished!! I'm getting my 3rd tat this week (yeah!).

Oh since this is a major thing with me... if Hazel's car seat was in your car when you got hit, REPLACE IT!!! Insurance WILL cover it, I had to replace my seats after being rearended in August. Even if she wasn't in it, you don't know what could have happened to the seat and better safe than sorry. Unless of course you are using a Britax car seat, then you don't need to replace it :)
mikekuhel
Welcome the N0obie!
Welcome the N0obie!

No baby in car

Post by mikekuhel »

I don't think I ever met you. I would have graduated in 2000 at STHS if I would have stayed there instead of moving to Salt Lake City. Anyway, Hazel wasn't in the car with me when I got hit. I had just got outta work and had a friend of mine in the car. I was giving him a ride home. I will definitly get pictures posted of me and my tattooes sometime. I have a couple pics of me in the gallery under Hazel Jane Kuhel.

See ya
~M!KE
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Hey Mike, sorry for the long time for a reply. Fraternity business has kept me pretty busy!

I'm glad to hear that you two are having fun feeling out how parenthood works. One day when I find that special someone I look forward to the same experience.

When your tattoo is done you'll have to send me some pictures so I can post them in your gallery, or you can upload them yourself if you're adventurous. ;)

Totally sucks about that car accident. They are never fun, but lets hope you can get a good settlement, and then if you can, invest it so you can start getting some passive residual income coming in. If you got $100,000 from the settlement and you invested it in a bank at 3% interest you'd get about $125 a month for the rest of your life ( Not that much I know, but it's a start and a bonus to get $125 guaranteed every month ).

Hope you three are doing well! Best of luck, wishes, and happiness for you guys. :)
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03