stand tall, stand proud
every beginning is breaking it's promise
i'm having trouble just finding some soul in this town
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

BigGunna wrote:
But the funny thing is that she said the same thing about the red and black. So I stepped out of myself for a second. A real man should chill his ego out everynow and then. He should also show his appretiation for his woman every once in a while. Put her under his arm and show her a little love. Take her out for sushi, get all sweaty... working on her car. Send flowers for absolutely no reason other than to hear her say... "I'm gonna kill you". Even the little stuff like wishing her goodnight means allot.

I don't mean to gloat because I enjoyed every second of it, but Damn I gotta get hella points for that.
See, you've got it figured out.

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

I own a 1992 Ford Tempo GL. The ride

My gas meter is actually off by a quarter tank--[there's more gas in the tank then the meter in my car shows]

--my muffler is being held on by a coat hanger, and we won't even talk about how many holes are in it.

I have no rear view mirror and If you sit in the passenger seat, you can't lean back otherwise the seat falls backwards. The cloth in the ceiling of my car is being torn to shreds.my--[driver side]-- seat belt is torn so I have it duct-taped together.

my windshield wipers don't work--[I drive down the road with my head halfway out the window when it's raining or snowing.

My AC is dysfunctional

i have to fill my tires with air once a week!

Wanna play a tape? can't. Wanna play a CD? Can't. It's just and AM/FM radio.

Edit Gunz: I focked up and edited kera's post instead of posting a new one hope I don't loose 2 many points for that :help:

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Andrea »

dementiastar wrote:
BigGunna wrote:
But the funny thing is that she said the same thing about the red and black. So I stepped out of myself for a second. A real man should chill his ego out everynow and then. He should also show his appretiation for his woman every once in a while. Put her under his arm and show her a little love. Take her out for sushi, get all sweaty... working on her car. Send flowers for absolutely no reason other than to hear her say... "I'm gonna kill you". Even the little stuff like wishing her goodnight means allot.

I don't mean to gloat because I enjoyed every second of it, but Damn I gotta get hella points for that.
See, you've got it figured out.
Wow Eric an extra 30 points! Yeah you earned that. If a man realizes he needs to do things for a woman like that and calls her a woman. I am very impressed.
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Ok, I'm going to step in here and moderate this event, because zinging points around because a number sounds good, is going to throw the results way off the chart.

Keep the points in a similar manner. -10 to +20 is easy to keep track of. If you absolutely uncontrollably LOVE what someone has to say, give them a 20. If it's something good, a 10 will suffice. If you think they're dumb, a 0 makes the point. If you think they blow donkeys, give them a -10, but really consider things when you do this because negative points hurt big time.

I'm going back and retro-acting the points. You can give someone 30,000,000 points, but it will still only count for 20. On the other hand you could give them a -87,765,234 and it only counts for -10.

This is just to keep things in perspective and not let someone shoot out a number that blows the charts way off.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

of my god you all missed the point.

let's see. that's 130 points to shawn for taking charge, but -250 for being a nerd and "moderating." And another -67 for killing the mood.

And Andrea gets +30 points for giving Gunna so many points, but -100 points for not writing any competitions herself. And another -37 points for not being in the competition, as she is a girl, which automatically disqualifies her from the man olympics.

we'll give Gunna +765 points for using the word "fuggin'" but -845 points for being such a sappy git. Those were cheap points, and since most of the guys on this board have done stuff like that too, just not currently. And we don't talk about it. Sometimes the sweetest moments are held just between the two. But I'll give you +385 points for being in love. That rocks.

Dementia gets +629 points for asking all of the questions so far, but like andrea, all of those points are null and void since she isn't in the competition. So on that level, another -697 for almost getting arrested by crazy cops in crazy carson city, but +697 points for surviving in carson shitty for 6 straight months.

and to Fvolfrine, we'll give you +2003 points for being so good looking. I mean, seriously, have you seen that guy lately? He's an adonis! And we'll take 28 points away for being so egotistical with his friends. Fuggin' adonis. We'll also subtract another 597 points for talking about yourself in the third person. Serious, fuggin' adonis.

Now i need to think about how to make dementia's car pimpalicious. Just like Gunna.

+387598485 points for having a long post.
-589485969 points for spending so much time on it.
+385204986 points for not caring about the points so much as the competition.
-969376496 for being so complacent about the points.
and finally
+24 days until I go home.
stand tall, stand proud
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

So let's get this straight in a quick form fashion.
Buzzman25: -197 points (-10)
Andrea: -107 points (-10)
BigGunna: +305 (+20)
dementiastar: +629 points (+20)
Fvolfrine: +1,378 points (+20)

Pimp my ride: -786,058,970 points (-10)
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

none of the points are gonna matter soon if you guys don't start answering the competition question. you all will forfit[sp?] the game and each of you get a swift kick to the junk for being girly men. Yes, Fvolfrine, that includes YOU!

Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

this competition takes time. i'm writing it out on word, and it's already almost a page long. i'll finish it soon, once my nose stops bleeding profusely
stand tall, stand proud
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

This is Dr loooove talkin atcha guys. Don''t get mad because you can't think outside of the box for the bonus points alright. The girls are judging this event because more or less they can see through our male ego's.

And as far as the next challenge I don't think anyone has stepped up because they all know this is my event. They might as well forfiet, I own this event. I'm afraid to go first because I'm gonna screw up the curve for this and someone might steal my ideas since I'm so badass. But Fugg it here we go!!!
-I don't need to prove my Machismo to anyone...I'll just kick their ass.
-Love everyone, trust no one.
-Live life like a sniper, you only get one shot so make it count
Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Andrea »

Well good idea with the new grading scale. But i think the high should be 30... Matt all i have to say is -10 and shut up. Gunna please write out the competition or you'll get no points. I would make up more contests if I was online that often and Kera hadn't been ahead of me every time but here for after the pimp my ride contest here is a new one:
Since It is a rule when I meet a guy I have to see how he treats his mother, so be honest and you will be rewarded for honesty as well.
If your mother begged for you to come home and live with her until you get married and you really didn't want to, what would you say to her?
Also for this last mothers day what did u do?

BTW Points don't matter for girls. We are the judges. If you want women olympics, bring it on but for now, we just judge. So stop judging the judges!
Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

Now to Pimp Your Ride.

Exterior:

Since your '92 Tempo GL is a retired cop car, the first thing I'll do is paint it candy apple red. Red looks faster when it passes you, and cops especially look for red cars to speed more than any other car. It’s a fact. It’ll have dual black racing stripes to let everyone know you mean business. Not just plain black stripes, no no, these will be more like flames, like your car is on fire, black fire. That sounds cool. But to make it look even faster, I’ll give it a low profile, slap dual chrome exhaust pips running down the side, which flare out at the end near the rear tires. The windows, of course, will have to be tinted, so that no one can see in, giving your car an aura of mystique about it, much like yourself. The headlights and taillights will also have a custom tint, but I’ll stay away from halogen lights, because I think those are dumb.

The top will have to be cut off, because every good pimpess ride needs to be convertible. I know what your thinking, a convertible Tempo??? Yes, why not?!? This will be replaced with a black leather top, weather-proof, and supported by a titanium frame to add strength to the top. You’ll still have to be in park to bring the top up or down, but the frame will prevent against normal wear and fatiguing of the convertible.

We’ll have to do a little boring out of the engine compartment, as the GL is not really know for sporting a 302 big boy V-8, but a girl needs to get away when being followed by silly boys and their silly toys. And since silly boys drive rice rockets, the 302 should give you plenty of speed without too much drag from the weight. This will also allow you to get anywhere fast, since a girl always has places to be and people to meet.

It’ll have two batteries in the engine compartment, one for the engine, the other for the electronics. I would put the other battery in the trunk, but it’ll be full.

Speaking of which, both the hood and trunk will be remote activated, so you can just press a button and pop the top to show kids the goodies under the covers.

Pretty simple so far, but don’t read a book by its cover. Like all of us, what is on the outside doesn’t always reflect what lies inside. Thus far the outside represent someone who likes a little speed and heat, but more so appreciates an air of mystique and mystery.

Interior:

While the exterior is a reflection of how we want to be seen by others, the interior must be an expression of who we are. It’s where we spend the most time, so it should be comfortable, like a second home. So how to we blend comfort and style? With leather!

Looking to compliment the convertible top, I’ll slap shiny black leather seats in the front and back, with black fabric inlays in the seat for comfort and protection against the elements. If it’s hot out, the leather may be hot, but the fabric inlays will be just right. And not just black leather, but fuggin’ black, right? And not just a cheap leather substitute, this will be a high grade, glossy leather finish that gives both comfort and durability but also looks damn cool. The head rests will have spikes on the top, giving a punky “back-off� feel, hard exterior, soft interior still being the motif. And finally, the black leather itself will have a vines design ingrained in it. Not in color, but in shape, you’ll see the vines, but the experience will be that much better to the feel.

It would look like this, but where the grey leather is in the picture, replace with a black fabric, like a heavy 4-way stretch lycra or other absorbing material.

The rear seats are just bucket seats, but we’ll push them back a little to add more leg room for bigger passengers in your ride. This will also allow the passenger in the front seat to lean his seat back to almost a bed-like relaxation, and it can also fold forward into a compartment making plenty of room for a doggie bed for doggie. Or room for groceries or packages, since your trunk will be full.

The carpets will be colored a little closer to grey in the pictures of the seats above, this complimenting the leather seats and better bringing out the color of the blackness.

And of course, no ride is complete without a damn cool steering wheel. We’ll use a studded material much like this arm band to wrap the wheel in. It looks cool and provides a great deal of grip on the wheel in comfort in the hands.

Cool Random Electronics:

New sound system, 6 speaker set up with two speakers up front, two speakers in the back, and two speakers behind the heads of the back seats. Two 10 inch subs in the back, turned down low because nothing ruins a good song like too much bass. When you pop the trunk, the sub units will mechanically rise up, like a damn jet engine. This is also where the dual-amplifiers will be, and between the subs and the amps, your trunk is too full for anything else. But damn it sounds good. When the subs are down, the back seats will rumble just enough to let your passengers feel the music.

I’ll use a Pioneer Premier speaker system because when it comes to music in the car, I like to get a live sound, like I’m right in the middle of a concert hall rocking out to my favorite band. The Pioneer system gives just the right edge of clarity and punch to best emulate the live experience.

The CD player will be a Kenwood KNA-DV4100 system, with two DVD screens that will be installed in the head rests of the two front seats for the friends in back to watch their favorite videos and movies. The KNA-DV4100 has a built-in navigation system with a nav computer, GPS antenna, and comes with 2 map DVD’s. This will ensure that no matter where you are going, you’ll get there. The system plays all forms of media, including mp3 and wma. But just for sh*ts and giggles I’ll custom install a LaCie 500GB Big Disc Triple Interface underneath of your seat that will interface with your sound system. What does this mean? You can put up to 500 gigs of music on this drive, which is about 5,000 albums of music encoded at 320kbps (near CD perfect) so that you’ll never be without a song to listen to. And if that isn’t enough, it’ll have an XM satellite radio, so you’ll get all of the newest music without commercial interruption.

And antennas? Seriously. If you want to listen to the local stations, the low-profile antenna on your roof will give you great clarity without a damn big silver thing on your hood. This antenna will also receive cell phone signals, boosting the service you get when you are in your car. But since I hate it when people talk on the phone in their cars, you can simply plug your phone into the stereo for a hands free talking experience.

Now because your car looks fast, and cops will be on the lookout for your ride, we’ll install a phantom radar detector in the dash. The cops will never see it coming, and it can be easily hidden in the event of a raid. That’s gangsta yo.

The AC/Heater will be replaced with a Jeep coolant system, because if you’ve ever ridden in a jeep during the winter with the heat on, you’d swear you were in the desert. Duo compressed air tanks will make sure that the summer months seem like a cool fall day with the AC running.

Cameras on both the front and rear bumpers will let you see how close you are when parking, so that you never hit another car and always park between the lines.

And a stock car horn? Please. We’ll throw in a fuggin’ horn so loud that when you lay on the wheel after some asshole cut you off on the 395, your horn will blow out windows and shatter ear drums. That’ll teach that jerk to cut you off!

With all of this stuffed into one package, we want to ensure that your car is safe. So we’ll throw down with the Viper security system with voice recognition keyless entry. Better not let anyone else try to unlock your car, or the police will be automatically alerted. “Heck no you can’t borrow my car!�

This seems to be all a little overboard, but hey, a pimpstress is overboard on her bling bling. And yet as if all of that wasn’t enough, this X-to-the-Z gets to throw in a surprise. When you’re at a party and want to show off your ride, just press the T button on your remote control and watch as it comes alive. Just make sure you’re not in your car when you do it:
Right Click to Save, this file is 4.5 megs

(Please note that the car in this video is just a prototype and not what your car will look like when it is done. Besides, your car will be red, not silver).

So look out, you've just been pimped!
stand tall, stand proud
Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Andrea »

WOW this one is fun to grade..

+5 for color (red is cool)
-2 for it being so visible to cops
+5 because it does look faster
+10 for the black flame stripes. I like
+5 for dual chrome exhaust
+5 Tinted windows, yes a given
+5 For being honest about the headlights
even though i like them

I know what your thinking, a convertible Tempo???
-Yes I was thinking that but +2 for creativity (I would give more points but if I don't want to get out of hand) but add +3 for the detail on the top

+5 for the engine, I am not entirely sure if you can just throw a V8 in that car without updating everything to make it fit and be able to hold the weight but it sounds like a good idea.

+10 For the two batteries! That is awesome and it would help if you left your light on.

+5 For the button activated trunk and hood.

-10 for having no rims. I have never seen that show once not give someone so nice rims.

-5 for not having a body kit. A body kit would just add and make that car look different and newer.
TOTAL FOR EXTERIOR: 43! (I don't know how this grading scale was going to work but I tried to keep it reasonable.

Interior:

+20 for this :While the exterior is a reflection of how we want to be seen by others, the interior must be an expression of who we are. It’s where we spend the most time, so it should be comfortable, like a second home. So how to we blend comfort and style? With leather!

+5 for fabric inlays
-5 for the head rests It does sound like a kera thing but so far this car isn't entirely what I would make for Kera. This car could be for someone normal, Kera isn't normal which is why i love her so much but the spikes could go better somewhere else on her car.
-5 for vine design, it doesn't match the car (flames? Vines?) however
+3 for it not being green vines.

+5 for bucket seats & +5 is for luck on adding room in this car
+10 for adding in one part for the dog, however -5 for it not having more dog accesibility considering it was brought up with a pic in Kera's "letter"

+5 for floors, I am impressed with your detail and matching!

+10 for steering wheel studs. I don't expect much different for Kera's car.

Cool Random Electronics:

+15 for the stereo system. Very much with a girl in mind and for good quality.

+30 for the pimpin details: The CD player will be a Kenwood KNA-DV4100 system, with two DVD screens that will be installed in the head rests of the two front seats for the friends in back to watch their favorite videos and movies. The KNA-DV4100 has a built-in navigation system with a nav computer, GPS antenna, and comes with 2 map DVD’s. This will ensure that no matter where you are going, you’ll get there. The system plays all forms of media, including mp3 and wma. But just for sh*ts and giggles I’ll custom install a LaCie 500GB Big Disc Triple Interface underneath of your seat that will interface with your sound system. What does this mean? You can put up to 500 gigs of music on this drive, which is about 5,000 albums of music encoded at 320kbps (near CD perfect) so that you’ll never be without a song to listen to. And if that isn’t enough, it’ll have an XM satellite radio, so you’ll get all of the newest music without commercial interruption.

+5 for hands free phone

+15 for radar because that’s gangsta yo.

+5 for detail on heating and a/c and the jeep thing was funny

+2 for cameras and creativity on that

+2 for loud horn but she should have a speaker system so she could yell at them

+10 for must needed alarm

+50 for the video.. I liked that a lot!

+10 for it being long and detailed.

I would say good job, you pimped out her car! Your total:
Exterior: 43
Interior & misc: 192
TOTAL: 235!!!!!! I guess that's an A? Shawn I'll allow you to do grading scale on this one!
Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

you know, having read your tally and rereading my own pimpalicious statement, i realized that i did in fact forget those two aspects of the car. the irony is that in having written all that i wrote, i did think about the rims and i did think about the body kit, but just never got the pen to the paper on it. i specifically remember thinking that in terms of rims i didn't want spinners, because they are stupid, and when it came to the body kit, i was going to put that in right after talking about the mufflers, but just forgot about it.

so, to finish a project (no points here, i just want to get the job done right), here are my ideas for rims and a body kit.

Rims:

No spinners, because spinners are stupid and will die a stupid death. The rims are supposed to compliment the car, not take your eyes off of the car, and with spinners, people are focusing on the rims, not the car. So in complimenting the car, I'll throw on a set of the Mustang Bullit rims, as seen in this picture:

I like the chrome and gray combinaton on these rims, they are sharp looking without being overpowering. I would replace the cobra in the center of the rim with something a little more custom, so in dementia's case, the heartagram logo. I know, I know, you see that EVERYWHERE now, but on a set of rims? That's original. So like this then:

Body Kit:

Driving home yesterday I saw the friggin' coolest body kit in my rear view mirror. Actually, it wasn't a body kit so much as a modification to a bumper, but the guy had fuggin' teeth on his front bumper, mean, sharp looking teeth. So to give the red a little more feriouciousness and in keeping with originality, I'll add this body kit:

but throw in a mean set of teeth to give it some bit. and no tail, noooo tail.

and that is all. now, good day sir.

i said good day!
stand tall, stand proud
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I screwed up. So I just reposted the event. I think some of the things they do on pimp my ride are overdone. If you notice the new episodes are getting dumb. Some of the things they do while cool, are impractical. This is a car she'll have to live with so we'll have to build on the base vehicle rather than chopping it up... too much.

Dings and dents: I own a 1992 Ford Tempo GL. The ride The car as you can see is plain. That's alright cause we're gonna shave all of the emblems off that puppy cause by the time I'm done no one knows what it is anyway. I also want to redo the front grill by cutting out a fashionable sized hole and backing it with a mesh grill. Those headlights aren't very cool. I can probably replace them with some Supra front end lights and an extra eliptical fog light on both sides to cover up the aditional space. The back lights aren't very fasionable either. They are pretty long I think I can take the taillights from an 97 eclipse and mold them into the body. The trim and the door handles will have to be shaved as well and dings dents or holes will be filled. That ride will need allot of messaging to get it streamlined. While we're on the body I want to kit it. However no one makes a kit for the car!!! I'm pretty sure a bumper kit from a 92 mustang GT will be able to work. The sides off an accord aftermarket kit should fit also. It should all streamline the body and give it a sinister look. Nothing too aggressive because you don't exactly have the bite to back it up. That's not a bad thing, I just hate having to constantly shut up some of these "fast and furious" kids with my loud azz pipes.
Modified taillightsImage
HeadlampsImage
botom of front bumperImage
Rear bumper Image

Paint:It's currently a cream/off yellow color. I think that's a ford color called "cool Vanilla" never the less we're taking a gun to that sucka with a really nice black pearl. Tinting the windows as deep as we can so it looks sinister. I'm also thinking flames, Just across the hood and the front end. Chrome illusion(color changing) is kind of overdone now a days and in my opinion it doesn't work as well with flames. So we'll do a fade and shade from a deep purple metallic to plumb and finally a dark metallic pink. Now if you want to feel like a super heroin inside of the flames we can ghost a Heartgram with the same colors just reversed. Fuggin cool huh!

Undercar:My gas meter is actually off by a quarter tank--[there's more gas in the tank then the meter in my car shows] Fuel sending unit. Drop the tank and replace it. While we're under there slam it about 2 inches with some intrax springs. Since it's an ExGovt car it probably has a better suspension setup. Hell since we're under there how about a pink purple neon system so at night you're floating on air?

Exhaust:--my muffler is being held on by a coat hanger, and we won't even talk about how many holes are in it. That doesn't matter becuase we need to hook up a custom exhaust sytem. I won't do a dual pipe setup because unless you want to change the engine it won't be worth it. The car isn't pumping out enough power to justify it, you'll kill the bottom end power. As much as I hate import mufflers we'd put a greddy system in there, it sounds quite nice actually.

Micellaneous doohickory:I have no rear view mirror and If you sit in the passenger seat, you can't lean back otherwise the seat falls backwards. The cloth in the ceiling of my car is being torn to shreds.my--[driver side]-- seat belt is torn so I have it duct-taped together. The interior should be gutted and redone. Black with purple or pink inserts. The seats should have like a spiderweb design embroidered in them and I know I can get a matching stearing wheel too! Screw giving your frinds a ride, instead of a rear seat we're putting in a plush doggie bed with a food bowl with a tinted plexiglass top for the sun rays and a chrome rolbar that has his name on it. That way he can't just get out and it will be a DOT legal carrier. It is important to note that The trunk is going to have all that space to cary dead bodies.

my windshield wipers don't work--[I drive down the road with my head halfway out the window when it's raining or snowing. New motor for the wipers as well as wipers. No sweat!

My AC is dysfunctional New compressor or do you need a conversion? It doesn't matter that's done. However I also know your car is old skool cheapo. We need to put some power locks and windows in that thing. You can't be pimpin if you gots to crank your window down!!!

Wheels i have to fill my tires with air once a week! Pfffffff New 18 in tires on that biatch. I already have the perfect one's in mind by Jesse James 44.Caliber! I'm also fan of the rubber that I have on Gunsmoke. Lean mean Sticky street Toyo proxes 4's so we'll go with those.
Image Image

Wanna play a tape? can't. Wanna play a CD? Can't. It's just and AM/FM radio. It's Easy to hook up a 6 Alpine speaker system and a CD deck. But we'll take it a little further by adding 2 10in Bazooka tube woofers under the doggie pen but facing the seats near the center console. That's not all we might as well put a music keg in the trunk so you can download Mp3's and play them for hours. You won't even need a CD!

Convertible... Nah: I think of Kera as somewhat practical. And convertibles are cool as hell but not friggin practical at all. Trust me I have 2 of them. 1 is armed to the teeth with a custom alarm system that no one can disarm unless they put it in (me and bro) The other has that microchip key you can't start the engine without. But I always worry about it and hide everything in the trunk before locking up. Sure I ride with the top lost all day, but some girls don't want their hair messed up. Especially an aspiring model. Also trunk space is an issue I can't carry groceries sometimes unless I use the back seat. So I'm thinking a tinted glass sun roof. That way you have the option to let some sun in and there isn't as much wind noise and you don't have the risk of someone breaking into your... goodies.
-I don't need to prove my Machismo to anyone...I'll just kick their ass.
-Love everyone, trust no one.
-Live life like a sniper, you only get one shot so make it count