1st Annual Man-Olympics

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Huh huh huh....dude....game on...

Miss the game? Get the score totals here!
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

I'm officially declining the invatation to the games.
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

I've done a lot of weird things, but those probably don't count so...

I push my cuticles up. Whenever my nails grow long, and they do so quickly, I usually take my mechanical pencil and push back my cuticles like they do in manicures. I have gone in for a pedicure and manicure more then once. I also light candles for an aroma, as Fvolfrine said, and...

I love my doggie!
Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

Buzz, you also play with your hair more than any guy (and most girls) that I know. It seems like if your hands aren't doing something, they are in your hair, curling and pulling, pulling and curling. Not to call you out on another habbit, I just wanted to include that toward your total point call.
stand tall, stand proud
every beginning is breaking it's promise
i'm having trouble just finding some soul in this town
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Actually, that's why I try to get haircuts often to stop me from twisting and pulling my hair. If I don't have long enough hair to pull, my brain stops sending my hand towards my dome.
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

Buzz gets 15 for his awsome confession. And I have to agree on the hair thing...end you may not be curling or pulling with short hair, but you do pet yourself on the head a lot!

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

we should do other cool stuff like have a mustache growing contest, a "what is the sweetest thing you did for a girl" revelation, a Monopoly battle, a trivia competition, and other machismo such events. Heck, most of us will be at the lake come christmas, we could even have a battle royale, winner take all, throw down, beat up, drag around, who's your mama hot dog eating spectacle.

or something like that
stand tall, stand proud
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

Yah...I -----**might**----- be at the lake for christmas too. Thought my vote for a macho contest would be to see who has the balls to take a shock from that taser Eric F bought for his sister....

that or have a home movie contest to see who pulled the ballsiest stunt and got it on tape!
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Dammit Nibbles... Good one
-I don't need to prove my Machismo to anyone...I'll just kick their ass.
-Love everyone, trust no one.
-Live life like a sniper, you only get one shot so make it count
Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Andrea »

Well now that I have moved I can finally get on this computer and judge the first event. For the 1st competition the "girly" habits here is the order and reason
In last place, Is Gunna.. But is this a good thing or bad? A guy being girly aint something to brag about and I am unsure if being the most girliest should be worth more point. This will be hard to judge because it is different strokes for different folks. I have dated some girly men but they can't be tooo girly or i feel like a lesbian so my grading is going to be weird.
Everyone gets 10 points, sorry being girly isn't the best but being able to admit it is is worth points. So you all get the same for answering. Back to grading, Gunna is the most manly because a lot of guys use lotion for many many reasons. Unless it is victoria seceret. Everyone loves back massages.
Next runner up is Matt. He says he doesn't do anything girly and yes he is a whole lot of man but he has the candle burning thing and most dudes do use insence. Candles are more romantic and that is considered a girly trait.
Next is Eric. When you are in love, you scream it and arn't afraid. Congradualtions but you are a guy who is in love which is sweet but not rare.
The winner is Shawn. The hair, the cleanliness, the animal lover (which is great), haircuts etc. He has also waxed his chest before and has Britney Spears CDs
Yep you win the girly contest but you all have 10 points
Did any of that make sense?

Also good idea about x-mas because i will be there..Kera, need a ride?
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

It wasn't about being the most girly, it's being manly enough to admit that you have a girly habit.

As dementiastar said:
dementiastar wrote:Tell us about your girliest habit. If you were confident in your machismo, you would be willing to admit something.
Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

nope Buzz, it boiled down to who was the biggest girl, and guess what? You Win!
stand tall, stand proud
Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Andrea »

well you all admitted what you thought was your most girly habit and Matt couldn't even think of one. So still remains, all get 10 points. It's just some people have bigger girl habits then others. it's hard to tell if anyone was lying. Kera knows Matt real well and she would have said something if he was more girly then the candle thing. I just assume that is everyone's girliest trait so you all get an A for effort. 10pts each.
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

Competition # 2

What is your favorite color and how does it reflect you as a man?
Do you think it gives people the right impression of you?

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

well that's easy.

Blue.

Blue is a peaceful color, like I try to be. Both peaceful on the inside and peaceful with others. I try to live my life as a pacifist (that's why I'm in the military, right?), and as a center of hope and happiness for others. Though I might like to get a little rambunctious here on the forum, in real life I try to bring people together, for together we are greater than the sum of our individuality. Life is defined by our relationships and friendships with each other, and I think the color blue represents that well.

I find the color blue to be very soothing to the eyes, like the vastness of the oceans, the brilliance of the skies, or even the color of the comforter and sheets on my bed. What is more soothing than your own bed? In having picked that color, I knew that in coming home to sleep I would find peace in the comfort of my cotton.

Blue is also the color of life. From the water that sustains us, the skies that fulfill us, and the heavens that give us our dreams, blue is the color that is with us at our greatest, it is the way we feel when we are down or sick, and it is what renews us to our fullest.

So for people who want to know who I am, blue is in fact the color that defines me: peaceful, comforting, and full of life.

And finally, my hero wears blue:
Last edited by Fvolfrine on Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stand tall, stand proud